part 10

It was a Sunday morning and Dash was about to eat the cake. Someone knocked to her door. "Oh great. Coming!" Rainbow groaned and went to the door. Soarin was there. "Oh hi Soar!" Dash hugged her boyfriend. "How is my Dashie doing?" Soarin said as they went in. "Nothing much. I was just about to eat this cake that you gave me. "Dash said. Soarin raised an eyebrow. "Cake? What cake?" Soarin got confused and shrugged. Thunderlane was spying on them from the window. Dash was took a bite of her cake then fell on the floor. "Dash! Oh sweet Celestia!! Dash wake up!!" Soarin called 911 and his friends along with the mane 6. Rainbow Dash was rushed to the hospital. The police men were asking Soarin some questions. The doctor came up to soarin and the police. "Are you Soarin Skies?" The doctor asked and soarin nodded. "Follow me." The doctor said. The police will be investigating stuff. "Soarin,Im afraid that Rainbow Dash is been poisoned. What was the last thing she ate before this happened?" The doctor said. "Well I was with here at her house,she ate a cake that for somewhat reason,she said I gave it to her. But I didn't. Thenshe fell on the floor." I answered. "Hmm. So you said you didn't give the cake. Bring it to me tomorrow. We will be investigating it." He said and I nodded. I went to Dash's room. All of her friends,including Thunderlane and Quibble,were there. "Who in the hay would do somethin' to a person like her?" Aj said. "Well whoever would do this to Dash,he or she is in big trouble."