3

David

I did not proof read so please excuse any mistakes made , thanks 😘

**********

Waking up from my nap I turned over In my bed to see Makayla wasn't laying there so I figured she was either in the guest room or downstairs with babygirl. Getting up I went to the restroom before going into the guest room to see she wasn't inside then I went to the living room to only see kairi and Gina the babysitter watching a movie eating popcorn.

" babygirl where kaykay go ? " I asked with a confused look on my face

Keeping her face on the tv " she went home "

" oh okay "

I texted Makayla to make sure she made it home safe , seeing that she did I sat my phone down and ran to kairi picking her up growling " grrrrrrr I missed you fat head " I kissed her head

" me missed you too stinky head " she kissed my head

Sitting down in her spot I let her sit on my lap watching the movie with them

" you been good Gina ? " I asked looking over at her

" yes , and yourself ? "

" shidd , I been pushing. I gotta get this album done in a week so ima be in the stu almost everyday, when it's all clear you can have a month off "

" okay , thankyou east .. " she smirked

A smile grew on my lips " what you smirking for ? "

" so what Makayla is ? Ya girlfriend or sum ? " she wiggled her eyebrows

" naaaah " I cheesed " she just a friend , I saw that she was back here from Texas and told her to pull up to the studio so we could catch up. Nun major "

" mmmhm looks like y'all gonna be more than friends "

" what ? Close Friends ? "

She laughed " mann I'm done with you andddd I peeped how you looked when her and ri was talking "

That's the nickname she gave kairi, I didn't have a problem talking to Gina about my personal life because I've known her for so long she's more like family.
Kairi momma went to jail A couple of months after She gave birth to her , I'm not gone lie I wasn't shit. I only had seen kairi at the hospital once and when her mom was trying to get in contact with me I was ignoring her calls and text messages until she ended up going to jail for drug trafficking and got served 5 years I was deep in the streets , and only the streets known me by EAST and I put fear in these niggas hearts.

When I got the call from my mom telling me my babymoms went to jail she told me I had to take care of kairi and leave the street life alone . I moved into a house and got my shit together and my mom helped me with kairi from time to time until I told her she doesn't have to help anymore because I felt like I needed to give her all of my attention and bond with her. As time past I fell in love with my babygirl. My twin. My heart. My everything and I begun to take rapping more serious and with me being in the studio almost everyday I couldn't and wouldn't have her up there with me and all my homeboys so Gina a old friend of mines offered to babysit for free but I insisted on paying her $500 a week because she also cleaned my crib and took kairi places and for the month off I'm giving her she'll be getting paid $300 every week.

Now that kairi is 2 years old her mom would be out of jail in 3 years which is not too far away if you really think about it , time flys past. I'm a little nervous cause she basically doesn't know her mom at all and she never really asked where's her mother so I feel like she thinks I'm her only parent and seeing how her and Kayla was interacting made me wonder how would it have been if she had her mom around. And it made me think about how she NEEDS a mother figure in her life.