Questioning //chap 1

Midoriya's pov

I woke up to the sun greeting my eyes. "Ah another day of school," I sighed and got out of my bed.

"Remember to smile today, Deku, " I told myself. "You've got a boyfriend to protect you now, it's okay," I pep talked myself.

Ah yes, my boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki. We just became official a few months ago. He may seem serious and intimidating at first but he's a real softy at heart!

I quickly packed my bags and went out my dorm room.

Walking out, I spotted Todoroki. "Todoroki-kun!," I called. He turned around and gestured me to follow him. I happily skipped over to him and entwined our hands as we walked to class.

LATER

As we were near to class he quickly let go of my hand a walked right pass me and entered i let out a tired sigh.
"Right he dosen't want to expose our relationship yet" I whispered under my breath.
"HEY DAMN NERD". I slightly flinched at the name and turned around to see Kachaan.

Bakugo Katsuki
They've known each other since the moment they were born but they aren't exactly friends quiet the opposite to be exact,Katsuki had always hated Deku for being a weak and quirkless baby but Deku had always looked up to Katsuki even though he hurts him but up to this day Deku is a little more afraid of him.But he is no longer afraid to fight back ever since he got his quirk from All Might

"H-hello"i slightly bowed at him as he pushed me out of his work and walked in the room. "tch". I just stared helpless at his back.

I started to panic and mumble to myself "What wrong did i do this time,did I stand directly in his way,is he just annoyed by me,does he just want me to-"

"What wrong did i do this time,did I stand directly in his way,is he just annoyed by me,does he just want me to-"

No one's pov

Everyone stared concerned at Deku as he continued to mutter.

"H-hey d-deku are you alright?".
I quickly turned around when I heard that voice."O-oh Uraraka-san y-yeah I'm okay just pep talking myself". "O-oh okay,we should go to class". "Mm".