Lovers?//chap 3

A/n : Hey guys! We're back! Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

WaRNiNg:
Smut.
Lustful Kaachan.
(We're not experts in this)
Um...I guess that's it??

3rd person p.o.v

The door fling open and Kaachan walked in with a hungry yet lustful expression. Midoriya jumped back at the sudden sound. The moment Kaachan stepped in he swiftly locked the door shut and walked up to Deku.

"Damned nerd...". Katsuki said under a growl and quickly pinned Midoriya on the bed. "GAH..K-KAACHAN WAIT W-WHAT A-". Without a word Katsuki started to lick Midoriya's ear which caused him to blush all over. "Heh so that's your sensitive area??". Cute. He thought to himself.

He quickly took this opportunity to slide his tongue in the smaller one's mouth which caused him to yelp and couldn't help but get aroused. He let out soft moans which caused the older male's dick to twitch.

Katsuki pov

I was getting impatient and started to undress him, our lips still connected.

As I was undressing him, I felt an arm slither up my shirt. I smirked into the kiss as we were undressing each other.

That's all it took. We were both stripped naked, only with boxers on.

Back to 3rd person pov

Katsuki then lifted both his wrists above his head and kissed him passionately once again.

Midoriya groaned as he felt Katsuki's cold skin brush against his inner thigh. Katsuki pulled away from the kiss, making Midoriya arch his back, wanting more.

Katsuki smirked and slid his boxers off. "KK-Kaachan.." he stuttered. He kissed him softly, before flipping him around.

"P-please b-be g-gentle". Kaachan tied him against the bed headrest and went somewhere. He came back with lube and rubbed it on his dick fast making it twitch once more.
"I can't promise..". And with that Katsuki held Midoriya by the waist and teased him but letting his tip brush his small pink hole.
"Ahh~~ d-daddy i-i want you i-in".

"Damned slut". He roughly slammed against Midoriya ass still holding him the waist. The younger male let out a whimper with the sudden size causing him to stretch out.

"A-ahhh~ y-your so b-big". He let out moans while the ash blonde colored hair male grunted at the tightness. "Your so fucking tight for my baby". He started to thrust in at an inhuman speed which caused the younger male's knee shake and get weaker. Katsuki started to lick Midoriya's collar bone to the ear.
"You're so fucking sexy right now". He started to play with his nipples with one hand while the other one was still on his waist supporting him. "W-wait K-kaachan t-t-this is to m-m-much".

"I haven't even begun". He started to stroke Midoriya's dick. He thought to himself he's so fucking perfect. He's mine. Only mine. No one else can have him he's my meal.

He flipped Midoriya over and thrust in once more. "AA-AHH~".
"W-wait K-kaachan". He started to kiss his neck up to his lips. Midoriya hesitated because of the lack of air but Katsuki slapped his ass which caused him to open up. Sucking and licking each others mouths while dominating for who will win. Midoriya wasn't surprised when Katsuki won he pulled out of Midoriya. "Kneel". Midoriya followed obediently like a dog and before he knew it Katsuki's dick was in his mouth fucking him.

Katsuki groaned as he thrusted into his mouth repeatedly. The pleasure he felt was unbearable as he melted in Midoriya's touch. Midoriya gripped onto both of Katsuki's thighs as he moaned. "Nggh..." he heard Katsuki groaned. He smirked and decided to tease him by licking his tip. "D-Deku!" he pleaded wanting more, needing more. Midoriya began sucking again but his knees were giving up. He collapsed to the ground to see Katsuki looking down on him. "Baby we aren't done yet" he licked his lips. K-Kaachan~!" he moaned loudly. Katsuki stopped and flipped him once again, smashing his lips onto Midoriya's. Midoriya slipped his tongue into Karuski's mouth as they shared a passionate kiss. Midoriya's hands caressing his chest, making him turned on. Katsuki bit onto Midoriya lips causing it to bleed. He pulled away for a second to say "You're so sensitive baby~" he started to suck his lips gaining a muffled moan from Midoriya.

They both pulled away as a string of saliva connected them. They snuggled into bed as their arms and legs were tangled together, personal space was out the window. They felt complete as they went to sleep in each other's arms.

---------

Oh God, I can't believe I wrote like, half of that lmao. Anyways we're back with a special chapter for y'all! Hope you enjoyed <3 (lilsugaa)

I did not know that kween could be dirty 804 Words izza proud (Vminnkookiee)