Romeo and Juliet

Disclaimer;

The romeo and juliet acting scene that you're about to read is not an original and it came from setsunamidori 's work, an awesome and respected writer. she inspired me to write my own story about Alan Rickman. I may add just a bit of my own work but most of the credits are for her on this chapter, the rest are written by me originally. thanks for understanding and happy reading!

third person;

Summer decided to take a break from work, thinking of walking at the city park. She changed her clothes into an oversized sweater which stops just above her knees, and denim shorts, partnered with a pair of boots.

She left her face bare, grabbing her apartment keys and her all time favorite book, written by William Shakespeare himself, Romeo and Juliet. She stepped outside her apartment, closing the door behind her and locking it.

She walked to the park, sitting at one of the benches there. Opening the book, she started reading, taking her mind out of things.

The same man she saw yesterday came to walk in the park, taking a break from his hectic schedule too. His attention turned to the girl reading at the bench, What a coincidence. He smiled, walking towards Summer until he stops in front of her.

"What are you reading?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

The girl's head snapped up, meeting his gaze before standing up. "Uh.." The girl blushed, unable to speak properly in front of the intimidating man.

before she could respond, Alan stepped closer, eyeing the book in her hands.

"Romeo and Juliet?"

She immediately regretted not closing the book. She regretted even more when he began reading.

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand, this holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: My lips two blushing pilgrims, ready stand, to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

Summer's face heated up, Alan stood closely to her, clothes touching. He was talking about kisses, not just any kisses, Romeo's kisses. Her knees buckled up, just by hearing his sinfully baritone voice.

"Come now, Summer. I already know that you memorized Juliet's next line." He breathed out in her ear, making tremors run down her spine.

She gulped, thinking that this was a mere challenge. He didn't know that this was her favorite scene anyway, she knew it by heart.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this. For saints have hands that pilgrims do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss."

She raised her open hand towards his, in a manner she'd imagined the actors doing onstage.

Searching for a reaction on his face, Alan was clearly not surprised with her knowledge of the scene, and yet, He wasn't expecting her to raise her palm, He, too, raised is palm, enveloping hers with warmth.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" He breathed out, lost in her eyes.

Blood rushing to her face, hearing her own heartbeat, She chose to ignore his touch and focus on Juliet's lines.

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."

The book longed forgotten on the bench, as they continued to recite their lines while gazing at each other.