02: Sleepover

What should I bring with me, I wonder to myself as I'm getting ready for tonights sleepover at Mike's house. With Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will and my favorite of the group, Max.

   "Hurry up Eleven!" Hopper says as he bangs on my door. "I'm almost done!" I holler back at him. Hurrying and grabbing my pink slippers and putting them in my bag. Then rushing thru my door.

   As we pull up I get more excited about tonight. Since I never get to leave the house and this is only our second sleepover with all of us together. As I walk up to the door I'm greeted with Karen Wheeler, Mike's mom. "Hey El. I haven't seen you in a while!" "Hey Mrs. Wheeler!" I say back cheerfully. "Everyones in the basement waiting on you." She tells me. I tip-toe down the basement stairs, quietly. As I want to scare them when I go down. "BOO" I yell when I'm halfway down the stairwell. Everyone screams and then looks to see who it is. "Hi El!" They say in unison. I see them all eating snacks and playing DnD. "Hi guys! And wheres Will?" I ask. "He couldn't come. He's sick again." Dustin replies.

   I take a seat next to Max. And watch them finish their game round. Since they're almost done anyways. "I win!!" Max exclaims. All the boys yell and groan. I start laughing. "Nice job." I say to Max as I'm still giggling.

   "Hey does anyone wanna play truth or dare?" Mike says. "Oo yeah." Lucas replies. Oh no something bad always happens when people play truth or dare. I think to myself. But we play anyway. We all sit on the floor, forming a circle.

   "Okay who's first?" Dustin asked. "Me!" Mike exclaims. He glares at me and gives me an evil smirk. "El, Truth or dare?" "Uhh.. Truth" I mutter. "Do you like anyone down here?" He says. My face goes red as I panic. "Well yeah. You guys are my best friends." "No. Do you like someone down here more than friends?" Mike says back. "I'm, sorry but I believe you've already asked your question." "Hey truth or dare Max!" Lucas cuts me off while giving Max a cheeky little wink. "Hmm, Dare!" "Okay, I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room." Lucas says back. "Okay easy." Max leans over me and starts making out with Lucas right in-front of me. My face got bright red. Jealousy ran all through my veins. As I tried to hold back the tears. Mike must of saw this cause he gave me a glance. "Get a room!" Dustin says. They pull apart and they sit back down how they were before. "Okay let me go one more time real quick!" Mike says. "Hey, but it was my turn." Dustin replies. "I know, please let me go for now." Mike replies desperately. "Ughh Okay, but then me!" Dustin groans. "Truth or dare again, El." My face goes bright red again. Hoping he had forgot already about the Max and Lucas thing. But he definitely didn't forget already. "Um, Truth." I gasp out nervously. "Do you like-like Max?" I freeze and loose all train of thought. Why would he ask this. I think to myself. "Y-yes, m-maybe." I stutter out. Not thinking of what I just said. As soon as I realize what I just said I say "I'm so sorry!" and run upstairs and go out the door.

   I go a few yards away and sit on the curb. Sobbing in the beautiful sunset. "What in the hell did I just do." I mutter out while still sobbing. I don't know but I'm glad you did it." A girls voice replied to mine. As I see Max sit on the curb next to me. She puts her arm around me. "H-How did you find me? I question her, not thinking. She giggles a little bit. "Well, Silly you're on the curb in-front of the house." "Oh.. Yeah.." Theres a pause of silence with just me sniffling trying to stop crying. "If you're glad I said that then i why did you make out with Lucas?" I ask. "Cause I wanted to make you jealous." She replies calmly. "Oh, Well it worked." "Yeah I see that." I glance at her and she glances at me, at the same time. We lock eyes, my stomach jumps. She leans in and kisses my chapped lips. It was a long, sweet, innocent kiss. Like a scene from a movie. I was trembling in shock that I just kissed the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire life. After the kiss she leans her head on my shoulder and whispers in my ear. "I've been wanting to do that for awhile now."

(A.N)Im so fucking pissed. i had the cutest gif that goes perfectly with the last scene but it wouldnt let me upload it. if you know how to fix that please comment. (btw i uninstalled the app, turned my wifi on and off, logged out, closed out like 50 times) 1 vote = 1 prayer :(