11) Caves, Catwalks and Bodypainting

MY POV

The ride we took was fairly short. It was a Desert like mild winding road with beautiful scenery that makes you feel really relaxed and serene. I had to keep an eye on Shadow, worried the jet lag might set in. But she looked how I felt, relaxed and clear-headed.

With one hand JesseJames managed to pull both my hands more together. He said "don't move your hands". Since I already knew how this went, I squeezed him with every part of my body that I possibly could and that's where my hands stayed.

When I looked up, we were rounding this bend that was almost like a big U-TURN. The entire scenery changed. 

It was just amazing, but so different. It had this incredible feeling.

There was huge Rock Formations, with Caves and Catwalks spanning across several places. And there was lots of different size buildings. The whole place was huge.

Looking at everything, I was thinking "huge amusement park". But that wasn't hitting that mark because there was only a few kids rides.

As I was realizing, it wasn't open for business yet, he came to a gate, put in a code, and followed a trail that landed us on top of the Rock Formations. Everything was below us.

He turned off his bike and we sat there a minute. I continued to hold him tight. Not because he told me too. I just didn't want to let go. I asked him," is anyone here?". He said, "I'll answer your questions, but not right now. Lets go check on your Shadow'."

I got off the bike and said, "but I have questions". He grabbed my head, (which felt tiny in his hands), put his eyes right up to mine and said, "I told you, save the questions for later".

Then without warning his whole attitude changed. He was angry.

"BETTER YET, TELL ME WHERE YOU AND SHADOW WANT TO GO, AND WE WILL DROP YOU OFF THERE"!

I was thunderstruck.

I felt like I'd been hit by bad lightening. Nothing was coming to my brain. I felt like I was getting dizzy. I was thinking to myself to calm down so I can think. With my head still spinning, I felt heat coming off my face. Why would he want to drop us off somewhere? Again I felt my mind racing with nothing in it. Why did his words send me into such a frenzy?

After a minute or so, he looked at me real serious and asked, "are you O.K"? I was totally confused, "I don't know, this is new territory" almost stomping my foot.

He laughed and asked, "are you this upset because of what I just said?"

I didn't say anything. I walked away trying to make sense of what he was doing.

The thought of him dropping me off somewhere made me crazy, didn't have an answer..., call it what you want.

When I got to where I stopped, I never looked away. He put his gloves and stuff, in his saddlebags. Talked to Shadow and Brandon for a second. Then he walked over to me and pulled me to a big rock. And said really bossy "sit down." I did.

He said, "I want you to answer my question truthfully. Was that a reaction to what I said? Just a yes or no". "Yes" I said. I could see his face change to a "HAPPY DANCE LIKE LOOK".

Then like a flash, quicker than he knew what I did, I jumped up on the rock , grabbed his shirt in my hands so tight, he just looked at me, "I have something to say and your going to listen," I demanded.

He did this, "I surrender" thing. I looked over at Shadow. She was laughing cause I was literally on top of him. When I looked back at him, he lifted me off of him like I was a piece of paper, and said "go ahead I'm listening".