Longing ~Part 2~

~Mykenna zipped up her guitar case after the performance and saw her phone blinking. She shook her head at the pictures of empty beer bottles from Jaebeom.

JB: Jinyoung is drinking just as much as I am. I wonder what's wrong with him.

Kitten: Putting up with your drama is enough to drive anyone to drink.

JB: HEY! Same goes for you Kitten

Kitten: Think I don't know that lol

JB: I am really sorry I bailed tonight. Why do you put up with me lol?

Kitten: You did what you thought was best for you. I just want you happy.

JB: I don't deserve that from you. *sigh* how was the show?

Kitten: Fantastic as always. Your boy plays a mean guitar...

JB: What do you mean my boy plays guitar?

Kitten: Really J? You didn't know this. *sends link to YouTube video of Yugyeom playing guitar with her on stage*

Jaebeom looked at his phone and clicked the link. The music started playing and he watched in awe.

Jinyoung looked over at him from his spot on the couch. "What are you watching?"

Jaebeom turned the phone to show him.

Jinyoung blinked. "Is that Yugyeom playing guitar with Mykenna?"

JB nodded and looked back at his phone.

"It's your own fault for not going." Jinyoung said downing the last of his beer seeing the dreary look on Jaebeom's face. He would look at videos of the concert later. He preferred not to have Jaebeom tease him as he watched Mykenna sing and he tried not to drool like a fool.

JB nodded. "I know. Did you know he could do this?"

Jinyoung nodded. "I did. He's very talented and has a very talented teacher."

"Who taught him this?" JB asked looking at him.

Jinyoung looked at him flatly. "He has been learning for years from Mykenna. You didn't know?"

JB shook his head and flustered. "I guess I was too wrapped up in other things."

Jinyoung nodded. "You get that way sometimes."

"What's this one?" He asked clicking the next video. He sat up hearing Mykenna sing "Stone Cold" by Demi Lovato.

Jinyoung leaned over to see the video. Mykenna had this sultry, raspy voice that always did things to him. To keep his friendship with JB he would never let a woman come between them; even if she was everything he had ever dreamed of. He had made that promise to himself. Besides, Mykenna wouldn't choose a guy like him anyway.

Jinyoung still couldn't help but stare at her. She looked so pretty in her tight fitting brilliant red corset style dress and torn fishnet stockings. The boots she wore hit her just below her knees and laced up in red laces. Her hair was streaked with red and her emerald eyes drew him in with their simply smoky makeup.

"She sang that for you, you know." Jinyoung said getting up after shaking off a sigh. "Do you want another beer?"

"Is there more?" He bent his head. "She even wrote a comment under the video for me. It says I deserve better and hope I find it one day." He gave a sad smile.