Connections

~ okay, the titles will be like giving fraction of a thought. If anyone does somehow get interested in this story then first wow, second if I do not update within two weeks at a time most you have privilege to spam what ever, I rarely get notifications so it will work. Also if any ideas you have i am fine writing them in mentioning what was your idea. But, knowing my luck, people will be lazy. Well enjoy and y/p/n means your parent( father) name which may be the hybrid.

《Ivan (creator) pov》

<80 years ago>

I belive that is all of them, but if Paris gets out he will kill the other toys once I am gone. I do not have to worry about the others just yet.

Wait there still one out, but they are not much of a problem, they are in way like Paris but uncontrollable. That's what I get for making a puppet with so many strings attached.

Paris walks in with the mail as I start writing down list of toys here, to check it is only them that are free.

"Ivan, you got mail from somebody by name of y/p/n"
"Who again?"
"Y/p/n. But may I ask, now we got every 'wonderful' creation of yours. What are going to do, because so far taking care of them you are looking more dreadful than when we were looking for them."
"So are you worring or just an inconvenience?"
"Old man, please learn it will always be an inconvenience no matter what, so here is the letter."

Paris places the mail next to me and walks out. I then put my pen down to open the letter that says,

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Dear Ivan,

Hello. you probably do not now me, but I am a friend of your little brother. I need to inform you of the effects from separation taken upon him. Yes you may not be blood related, though you were his only person like family for those few years, it has been hard on him. Please send him something that will cheer him up, even if it is just a letter saying "I am still alive".

Also if you wondering how I found where you are, then you should have been not as messy with capturing you cursed creations. I would appreciate if you do not create anything else, your curse effects anything you make except food thankfully, that would be a terrible inconvenience to deal with.

Thank you for cleaning up your mess. ☆
Here is his address XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

°

♡ Sincerely,
°¤Y/p/n¤°
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

First off, yuzo is getting that sad about this?
WAIT AM I CURSED??!?
And were the tracks that easy to find, no it should not have been I had Paris be as subtle as he could.
Wait i can send Paris in the box to him with a note.
No two notes, first one cheer him up and say I will be sending him a box to watch over it, with a note about it.

I start to write a letter, so I toss the mail to the side.

<1hour later>

"Paris can you send this letter for me."
"Alright, old man."

Paris went to take care of the mail while I get up and look for the box for Paris.

《Y/p/n pov》
<55 years later>

OMG OMG NOT AGAIN!!!!
I'M TOO OLD FOR A CHILD ESPECIALLY A SECOND!!!!
THEY ARE GOING TO SUFFER TOO MUCH FROM THIS WAR!!!
I CAN NOT LET EITHER KNOW OF THEIR FAMILY HISTORY!!!!!
YUZO HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU SET THIS UP!!!
...WAIT.. Ohhh gosh what dilution of power do they have, and....
NO MY BABYS' BOTH GOING TO HAVE WORST MEDICAL HISTORIES IN THE WORLD!!!
I HAVE WORK TO DO TO ENSURE THEY ARE SAFE!!!!

<8 months later>

PLEASE SURVIVE! PLEASE SURVIVE! PLEASE SURVIVE!
BOTH OF YOU!

I pace in the waiting room as doctors try to save my baby from being chocked to death, and hope that is only problem.

"Dada, is lilty sis an mommy gona be awlright?"
"I hope so sweetie. Come here."

As Ash comes near, she gets a coughing fit. Picking her up and getting her inhaler for her. Ash takes a breath after, before she hugs him.

"Will sis have to go throuwgh pain like us?"
"I hope not sweetie. I hope not"

<hours later>

My love is dead.... from giving birth to my child..
I will love her just as much as I do for her mother
They need to learn how to survive on their own though
Okay only help with medical and till they are 11
No babysitter, no mom, busy father, and not many rules but strickt

~ first on original thought was 'Paris could you be a doll and take care of this' with following 'already a doll '. Also y/p/n is about 30 years older than your other parent weird but happens. There is also about 7 years difference between y/n and ash. Lastly back then they had couple things medical unaware of certain things. This is believed to be only times the past is mentioned except flashbacks.

5/1/19