Chapter 4

While I was sitting on Matt's couch, he decided to run upstairs and change. A smile spread across my face as I leaped of the couch and snuck up the stairs. I tip-toed down the hall searching for Matt's room. I heard a door open. I panicked and jumped into the hall closet before he saw me.

"Alex!?" I heard Matt call. I giggled and covered my mouth hoping he didn't hear me. I saw a shadow slowly creep up in front of the door. I held my breath. The door swung open.

"Gotcha!" Matt yelled swooping down and picking me up over his shoulder. I laughed and punched his back.

"Matt!" I yelled through fits of laughter. "Put me down!"

"Nope!" He said with a chuckle.

"Please!?" I said still laughing.

He walked into his room and swung me down on the bed. I tried holding on to his shoulder so I could get up but he lost his balance and fell over me. We started laughing at each other.

"Whoops." He said still hovering over me. We just kinda sat there like that until suddenly he swooped me back up over his shoulder.

"Ugh! Matt." I said laughing again. "Your making me laugh way too much! I can't breath!" I said still laughing. Matt ignored me and started running down the stairs into his living room. He acted like he was gonna drop me multiple times which scared me even more. "Please put me down Maaatt!" I said punching him in the back again.

"Okay, Okay." He said laughing and putting me on the kitchen counter.

"So, what do wanna do today?" I asked trying to stop smiling.

"I don't know." He said with his hands on my thighs, standing in between my legs. My face lit up.

"Let's go penny board to the dock!" I said with excitement.

"Okay." He said with a smirk, leaning in to kiss me. I jumped off the counter and ran around him going after my penny board. I grabbed it and opened the door.

"Race ya there!" I yelled back at Matt. I got a running start and jumped onto my board. I turned around and Matt was running out the door with his board. I turned back around and kicked the ground gaining speed.

"You'll never catch me!" I yelled back at him and giggled. He grinned and kicked the ground multiple times gaining speed. I squealed with fright as I turned around and boarded faster. I could hear his the sound of his wheels getting closer behind me. Instead of turning around I kept focused on going faster. I looked to my right and he was right beside me. I swear my jaw dropped clear to the ground.

"And you said I couldn't catch you." He said passing me with a smirk.

"Well I can definitely catch you!" I hollered after him. I gave the ground a good kick and Matt was on my right again. I gave him a little wave as we rode side by side. He smirked as he nudged my arm. "Stop Matt! Your gonna make me fall!" I yelled at him.

"Don't worry!" He laughed, "I'd catch you." I rolled my eyes as we rolled into the dock. We hopped off our boards and walked to the end of the dock. We sat side by side with our feet hanging over the edge.

"Okay, I have a big question for you." I said smirking at Matt.

"Ask away." He said holding out his arms like he was showing someone something.

"First of all, how in the Hell has no one noticed you? Like, your freaking Matthew Espinosa. Everyone knows your face."

He thought about my question for a moment, looking out towards the water. "Well, most of the students at school are chill around me 'cause they're my friends. I actually went to Water Mount High before from age ten to fourteen. Then I found Vine so once I got more famous I had to move a lot. They say I get kicked out of schools cause I'm a jerk but the truth is I get kicked out cause of all the fans and it was a 'distraction to other class mates'. Well, that's what they said anyway. So when I came back I didn't post it everywhere on social media cause I knew they'd look for me. I mean, I love to see my fans but I just don't want to get kicked out of school again so pretty much only the school knows I'm here." He said sighing.

I just sat there for a moment cause that was a lot to take in. I wasn't sure what to say. "Oh, wow..." I said sighing.

"Yep." He said nudging my shoulder. "They'll probably see me out in public but at least they don't find out what school I got to."

I nodded my head and looked up towards the sky, "It's getting late. we should probably head back." I said to him as I stood up. We boarded to his house and stopped outside his driveway. "You're sure you want to board back to your house by yourself?" He said with concern all over his face.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said smiling. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "See ya tomorrow?"

"Yeah." He said smiling.

***

I woke up with the sun tearing through the blinds. I looked over on my wall where there was a poster of Matt. I need to take it down before he comes over today. That would be embarrassing. I laughed to myself and picked up my phone. There was a text.

*Text*

Matt: Good morning, Beautiful.

Me: Well, good morning to you too! :)

Matt: I'm still allowed to come over today right?

Me: Yeah, my mom went on a cruise and left me in charge.

Matt: Sounds good. So what time do want me to come over?

Me: Anytime.

Matt: 20 mins?

Me: Sure :)

I smiled and put down my phone. I ran in the bathroom and got a quick shower. Once I was done, I slipped on my Magcon hoodie and some sweatpants. I didn't feel like dressing up today. Fifteen minutes had already passed so I ran into the kitchen and waited for Matt. As soon as I got down to the kitchen there was a knock on the door. I looked at my phone. He was five minutes early? I didn't think anything about it so I walked over to the door and opened it but it wasn't Matt. It was my ex.

***

A/N: AHHH CLIFFHANGER! lol I hope u guys enjoy this chapter and tysm for 20 reads! I love you all so much! don't forget to vote and comment! also share this with your friends!

Instagram: @Matthew_Basically

I love u guys SOO much! Xoxo

-Britney