Chapter 4.

*Aston's POV*

Her eyes were closed. She looked beautiful, while she slept her body cuddled up into its self in a ball like shape. Her breathe was the only thing you could hear in the room. I watched as she moved to become more comfortable she truly was beautiful and I needed to make her mine. I climbed out of the bed and went to the bathroom, to clean myself up. I Shut the door behind me and look in the mirror and saw a cut on the side of my face I don't know where it had come from but once I noticed it the pain soon followed. I looked around the small bathroom for something I could wet and wash the cut. Nothing in this stupid place.

Fuck I said to myself. I was starting to get really frustrated because I couldn't find anything not even a bandage. I leant against the door, emotions running very high. That's surely going to be a scare I can see it now. I have enough of them on me already. I pull off my t-shirt to reveal all my scars on my stomach and lower back. Plenty of them and all have a different story. Some I have caused myself and other been caused my fucked up parents and the rest of them caused by strangers. Nobody had even seen them before except my parents of course. Scars the word just gives me the shits and now having this cut on my face is something I don't need. Anger was boiling under my skin and I could feel it. Before I could think about my actions I smashed my fist against the mirror, not feeling any pain I did it again and again two or three times to be exact till I heard a knock on the door.

"Ashton, are you in there?" I heard the beautiful sound of angel, Immi. "Everything okay?"

What do I do, I have smashed her mirror, multiple times, and she will never talk to me again. I have to come up with something to say. No Ashton, just tell her the truth tell her what really happened. She may be upset and angry with me but its better I be honest.

"Yeah, I will be out in a minute." I said. Simple and effective that's all I could manage to say.

She didn't answer back or question it, she must have just walked off, and to be honest I was thankful that she didn't ask. I put my t-shirt back on and opened the bathroom door. As I was walking back to Immi's room, I had to think about what I was going to say and how to explain it to her. All these negative thoughts were going through my mind. I walked into her room to find her sitting on the end of her bed twiddling her thumbs, note to self 'When waiting she twiddles her thumbs'.

"Hey Immi, I'm really sorry and I know I shouldn't of done this but I smashed your mirror, I was just super angry. I swear i-"Immi cut me off by her lips touching mine. Our lips moved perfectly together, her hands wrapped around my neck pulling us closer. My hands moved to her hips. I didn't want this kiss to end, but it did.

"Ashton its okay it doesn't matter." Why is she so calm about all this? I just smashed her property.

"Really? You're not even angry, like at all?" I said

She just looked at me, right in the eyes. Those beautiful greenish/blue eyes. It's like they were looking right into my soul, seeing everything I had been through and going through.

"Ashton, look you have a cut on the side of your face. Come on I will help you clean it up." She got up and pulled my hand with her, she was beautiful like nothing I will ever see again. She pulled a cleaning towel and a bandage out of nowhere. Of course it's her house she would know where everything is, I had to laugh at myself for the fact that I was so stupid to not ask.

She looked at the mirror that is smashed to almost nothing. Then to me with a weak smile, she turned the water on and put the washer under the water. The sound of the water rushing out made me feel more calm and relaxed. She turned around and started dabbing the washer on the cut. So softly, no pain coming from it at all. I looked at her every movement, from all the small things such as a twitch or a major movement like changing direction.

Her soft and caring gesture made me like her even more. I want to call her mine, but she doesn't feel the same and I know we both know it. I want her to trust me and look at me the way I look at her sadly that's not going to come true. She walked out leaving me there in the bathroom within seconds, she had finished, the bandage was on the cut and the mess was cleared, I must have been taking in every ounce of her beautiful body to lose track of the time...

*Liv's POV* (Short)

Touching his skin was like playing fireworks, dangerous but yet so beautiful. He was looking at me with deep eyes, it was kind like he was taking in everything I did and how I moved. I was embarrassed with how he was looking at me, but in a way it was quite sweet and attractive. I couldn't deal with being in the same room as him right now, with all the emotions running through my body. I quickly finished cleaning his wound up before exiting the room in the flash of lightning.

I walked as quickly as I could out of the bathroom and into my room and shut the door behind me. I wasn't thinking straight. Was I really falling for this kid? I sat at the end of my bed and twiddled my thumbs thinking about what I should do about this feeling that I can't explain. I have to tell him how I feel, I am not one to hide my feelings. Time had passed before Ash came back into my bedroom and standing right in front of me. I looked up through my hair that was falling to the front of my face, he was looking right at me with his stunning hazel eyes. I looked deeply into his eyes and saw all the pain that was really in them, i saw him twitch, cause he knew I could see the pain her was feeling, i wasn't going to judge him or thin any less of him to be 100% honest I wanted to help him.

"Liv, I think there is something you need to know about me. An also something I need to tell you." His deep voice broke. Looking right at me I knew it was something to do with the pain behind those eyes. But what I wanted to ay needed to be told before anything else.

"Ash, I wanna tell you something first, please let me talk" I said. Taking his huge hand in mine I stood up to be almost leave with his shoulders.

"What is it?" He said looking right into me, like I was a ghost and he could see straight through me, those lips formed perfectly with every word he said it was something beautiful and breathtaking to watch and admire.

"Ashton, I know we have only met and we don't know each other very well, but I think I like you." I said feeling embarrassed about it all even though I wasn't. The look on his face said it all, he didn't need words to explain how he felt I could see it. I turned my head ashamed of what I had just told him and the fact that he was very understanding. I felt the warmth of his breathe and hand near me, I slowly turned my head and his lips smashed against mine. I was wrong, he did feel the same. His hands cupped my face, making the kiss more powerful and loving. It was the perfect moment and he perfect his, his lips were the perfect moisture for mine and his touch made my stomach tie in knots.

"Liv, I want you to be mine, I will treat you right and never let anyone lay hands on you. Would you like to be my Girlfriend?" His voice was the sound of an angel.

"Yes." I said and kissed him again. I needed this, I needed him in my life. And now I have him, nobody can take that away from me. Not even those girls that he so calls 'friends'.

*Heyy all. Sorry it's not very good, been really busy, my mum has just gone into hospital so I have been worried about her. Hope you are liking the book so far. Make sure you VOTE and COMMET.

Would mean a lot J I love every single one of you guys. My lovely JAZZTAPERS. ILYs and all. Xo*