Chapter One

I'm a bit of a dreamer.
But lately dreams can't erase the pain that I'm feeling. Instead I'm dreaming a lot more about things that happened and I can't change. I just want to go to the past and be happy like I was - like we were...

*flashback*
"Sarah please! Don't do this to me! Please!" Demi cries. But this won't change things. This doesn't mean anything - not anymore.
There were times I would have done everything to make her happy, to see her breathtaking smile, to make her stop crying, but that's over.
"Demi I can't. I just...can't."
*end flashback*

How could everything go so wrong? What happened with us?

10 months ago:
*beep* *beep* *beep*
I wake up to the annoying sound of my clock. It's the first day of school. My last year at high school and I still don't know what to do with my life. The thought of going back to school makes me groan. Another 10 minutes passes until I slowly put myself out of bed. Perfect, I'm already late. I put on a black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a colorful scarf. After brushing my teeth I put on a decent make-up and put my blonde long hair together to a cute but messy bun. After I got ready I go into the kitchen where my mom is.
"Morning mom!"
"Good morning darling! So first day of school,are you ready? What do you want for breakfast?"
"Not really, I want to sleep. I'm already late therefore breakfast has to wait until later."
Mom glares at me. "Come on honey you have to eat."
"I eat at school. Is Mia already here?"
Mia is my best friend since elementary school and also my personal driver since my car broke down. She looks like a model: pure skin, perfect brown straight hair that floats down her shoulders and a incredible bright smile that never leaves her lips.
"Yeah, I think I heard a car."
"Than I have to go! Bye mom!" I said while leaving the kitchen.
"Have fun!" she yells so I can hear it.
I make my way to the white Audi that is parked at our driveway.
I open the door and take a seat.
"Damn,nice car!" I say to Mia "Whose is it?"
Mia looks at me with a bride grin. "Mine!"
"Wait whaaaat?"
"My parents thought it would be time for a new one."
"But you had that other car for just like a month?!" I said in disbelief.
"Whatever.Are you ready?"
"Not really but let's go."
The school is only 5 minutes from my home. On our way Mia and I talk about everything that happened lately.
"So did you hear it?"
I look up from my phone. "What?"
"There's a rumor that Demi Lovatos younger sister,Madison, attends our school this year."
How old is this girl,isn't she way too young? I mean I'm 18 and to attend our school she's got to be at least 15. That would be only a difference of 3 years,that's impossible.
"And you are as foolish as ever and believe rumors?"
"Sarah! I just thought it could be..."
"Yeah,maybe."
We arrive at the schools parking lot.
As we leave the car everyones whispering and talking.
We reach our friends who stand in a big circle and talk excited.
"What's going on guys?"
"Haven't you heard? Madison de la Garza attends our school!" says Leo without a breath inbetween.
I look at Mia. She gives me her best "Told you so" look. I sigh and look back to Leo.
"And that's a big deal because? I don't understand the hype about celebrities. They're just humans like us."
"Hello?" he says in disbelief "Her bigger sister is freaking Demi Lovato and the school could gain her to hold a speech about mobbing and its implications since it is a huge issue on our school!"
Now Mia freaks out.
"I didn't know that! She's going to be here? Today? Omg I'm going to see a real superstar!"
"Everyones waiting for them to show up!" That came from Alison.
"But Ali you don't even like her?"
"Sarah who cares,she's famous!"
The teachers come out and try to get everyone into the school.
That seems to be an interesting day.