Chapter 1: Where to now?

~Tamaki Suoh's  Pov~ "Welcome. I had announced to our wonderful guest. It is just another day at the Ouran Highschool Host Club. Bird were chirping. The sun was shining, and I was entraining my beautiful guest. I could see the doppelgangers doing their brotherly love act. On my otherside, I saw Honey Senpai and Mori bringing in more deserts. The smell of the sugary sweets had filled the area. And then there is my darling Haruhi. Her beauty had shined brighter then the sun.

Finally, The host club had ended and everyone was packing up. " Great work today Everyone," I encouraged my fellow host club members.  I got a few nods from everyone. No one was paying attention to me. I go and gather myself in my corner, which isn't an emo corner. " Boss, you don't always need attention," Hikaru said looming over me. " Yeah, it's honest really sad you need so much attention," Karou said, joining his brother in the looming fest. Of course, that is when Haruhi told them to leave me alone. I stood up smiling...until she agreed with them. Then I retuned to my corner. 'Betrayed by my own daughter' I thought. I sulked a little more thinking that the evil twins had gotten to her. I stand up to the sent of flames. 

Haruhi looked over at me. " Do you smell that too senpai?" She asked. I nod and look into the hallways. The halls were busting with humongous flames. "Guys, we have to leave. Now." I say grabbing Haruhi. We all crash into the hallways, running in the opposite direction of the flames. The heat was chasing us we ran for our lives. There were times that part of the building was an inch away from hitting us. Smoke was stabbing our lungs. The sound of the of firetrucks were able to slightly be heard over the crashing building. The place that I enjoyed was burning, and the memories were replaying. Starting from the beginning of the host club to meeting Haruhi.  My future here was as burnt as the building. We were lucky to escape but looking at the building hurt. My father had this place built and this is where the host club was held. I held Haruhi tighter. I was just thankful we all came out alive. 

It took over five hours to put out the fire. It was all burnt to the crisp. No one had know how it was started. A million questions circled around the Ouran Academy Fire. It was a lot for my father. Reporters were outside my home. You could see them for miles. Now a bigger question appeared. Where would all of us students attend schools.

My Father had to order another school to be built, whoever the construction wouldn't be done for Three years. I had taken the liberty to explore more schooling options. I was hoping I could attend a school abroad. I wanted to go to America. I have been interested in their culture for awhile. I did find a highly rated commoner's school. I had convinced my father to let me attend the school, and I had persuaded the other host club members to come with me.  The school was called AllyVille and it was located in AllyVille, Ohio. 

The next day, The host club and I were on our way to an exciting part of our lives. Before we left Japan, all I thought was, "Here we go."