『ғɪᴠᴇ』

✎--------

Jeongguk stomped all the way to a certain locker, his hair damp from his shower.

as soon as he got there he pushed the male into the locker.

"Jeongguk, what the fuck!" the male yelled, making Jeongguk flinch from the loud voice.

"what??" the male asked with wide eyes from the sudden anger he was receiving.

"why the fuck did you lock me and that fucker in the locker?!" Jeongguk yelled, students crowding the scene that was unfolding.

"you 2 argue so much. I just taught you both a lesson." Hoseok sighed, picking up his pencils that had fallen from the shove.

"you're lucky you're my close friend, or else I would've beaten you to the pulp." the younger said before leaving.

Taehyung just stood in the back of the crowded hallway, rolling his eyes.

✎--------

As Taehyung walked into class, he felt a strong gaze on him.

he looked left and right, his eyes widening as he saw Jeongguk glaring at him.

Jeongguk only gave him a smug look, making the elder scoff at his facial expression.

Taehyung decided to stroll to the raven as he threw a pencil at the said male.

Jeongguk flinched as he became angry,

"fuck' was that, Kim?" he said as his voice raised.

"fuck you" was all Taehyung said before walking to his assigned seat, plopping down on the chair.

Jeongguk only scowled, watching the male's back intensely.

and so, the class went by.

with the teacher talking on and on, making Jeongguk feel somewhat tired.

so he slept.

and so did Taehyung.

✎--------

"Jeongguk, Taehyung. wake up right this instant." said a female raggedy voice.

Taehyung groaned and fluttered his eyes open, blinking at his teacher.

his teacher got frustrated that Jeongguk had not awaken, so she fetched a ruler and slapped it against the desk, making Jeongguk fly up.

"what the fuck.." Jeongguk mumbled, making his teacher chuckle in pure evil,

"both of you slept in class. detention." and off she left.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk, who looked at Taehyung.

"fuck off." Taehyung said before taking his leave.

Jeongguk only smirked, biting his lip as he had a plan for detention..

✎--------