『ɴɪɴᴇ』

✎--------

as Taehyung watched the clock, watching each tick go by, he sighed as the day just kept getting slower.

"when does this fucking class end." he whispered to Seokjin, whom turned his head to the younger.

"in like 7 minutes, why?" he asked, tilting his head as he flicked his pen around with his fingers.

"no reason, just sleepy, and i'm not trying to get detention." he glanced at Jeongguk.

"okay class, i will be partnering you up with someone and you will work on this assignment together." the teacher said, earning Taehyung's gaze towards her.

everyone started murmuring, but Taehyung was scared to find out who his partner was. 

"okay, Seokjin and Hoseok," ( a/n 2seok(; ) "Jimin and Namjoon, Yoongi and Sarah," and so the names went on, Taehyung listening closely for his name.

"okay, who didn't hear their names?" Taehyung rose his hand, looking around the classroom.

his eyes widened in shock, seeing the other person who had their hand up.

and that person was none other than Jeon Jeongguk.

✎--------

"fuck you and this project." Taehyung groaned as the two males entered Jeongguk's home, Taehyung kicking his shoes off.

"neat home, huh?" Jeongguk smirked at his own house.

"no." it was Taehyung's turn to smirk as he walked inside,

"where are your parents?" he asked, turning to Jeongguk.

"out." was all Jeongguk said, making Taehyung "ah".

"so let's start."

but rather than starting, they decided to fuck.

Taehyung threw his head back and Jeongguk slapped his ass, making the older shoot his head up.

"what the f-fuck? don't t-touch my ass!" Taehyung cried, biting his lip as he the couch creaked with every thrust Jeongguk did.

"my dick is literally in your ass, whore." Jeongguk said dumbfounded.

✎--------