『sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ』

hey!! this is an update, but could y'all go check out my recent book "Cafeteria"? it would mean a lotttt to me <333

last chapter

long chapter

--

2 Years Later...

Taehyung and Jeongguk have been dating for about 4-5 years.

yes, they had little arguments here and there, but that didn't get in the way of their undying love for one another.

Jeongguk was scrolling on his phone while Taehyung was on his lap, watching a movie.

"hey, Taehyung," Jeongguk called, looking away from his phone.

Taehyung hummed, throwing another piece of the buttery substance in his mouth.

"remember when we went to the amusement park and you got mad over a game you didn't win?" Jeongguk snickered.

Taehyung scoffed and turned around so he was straddling the younger.

"remember when i topped?" he smirked, making Jeongguk's laughter die down as he coughed awkwardly.

"i was literally cuffed to the bed, it was rape! i wanted to top, yet you topped me when i said no. i should have filed a report." Jeongguk huffed whilst throwing a tantrum.

"yeah, but you didn't because you love me~" Taehyung cooed and began leaving little pecks along Jeongguk's nose and cheeks.

they both got interrupted by a phone call coming from Taehyung's phone.

"who is it?" Jeongguk said. he was a bit upset that the sudden phone call had interrupted their loveable kiss.

"it's.. Yoongi?" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with wide eyes.

since their graduation, none of them had kept in touch (like Taehyung expected) but he was surprised by the sudden appearance.

he answered the phone and put it on speaker for him and his boyfriend to hear.

"Tae? you there?" Yoongi's voice muffled through the call.

"yep. what's up, hyung? haven't talked in a long time." Taehyung frowned as he held the "o" in "long".

"well, apparently our old highschool is holding a little celebration for the previous previous graduates; meaning us. i'm not sure if you knew already, but, it would be really kind of you to go. i can't get in touch with Jeongguk, so i called you before hand." Taehyung gasped and looked at Jeongguk.

"h-he's here with me! fuck fuck fuck, when is it??" Taehyung asked, his hand shaking in happiness.

"on June 26th." Taehyung turned to the calendar,

"that's in, like, a week! you couldn't of called me before?!" Taehyung panicked.

"sorry. but, you should totally come, as well as Gguk. i have to leave now, Namjoon keeps hugging me and asking for cuddles and it's getting annoying." Taehyung only giggled and hung up the phone after saying his goodbyes.