O N E

I parked my car in a dark alley right beside a building with a fire escape attached to it. I got out of my car, grabbed my gear, then I made my way to the rooftop.

An unknown number texted me 3 hours ago,it said that they're giving me a mission I needed to complete ASAP.

It's not often that I get a job from an unknown person, because usually my missions came from my mentor.

I didn't want to do it at first but I thought you know what I could use some entertainment for tonight.

Besides, the money's great. Not that I need it though.

I took out my gear from my duffel bag and began to prepare for my mission. I looked at the target and I scoffed.

Piece of cake.

I thought as I observed the fat and balding old man in his penthouse apartment through my scope.

The unknown number didn't give me the targets name. They only sent a picture, the location of the target, and the reason why they wanted him dead.

Seems like he's enjoying himself with a half naked girl for the night.

Ha. Not for long fatty.

I don't get it though.

What does the girl see in that man?

Because I actually recognize him. He's one of my father's business associates.

Other than rich, he's rascist, ugly, and an utterly stupid motherfucker.

Well, I guess that's what money does to people.

Sorry for ruining your night—girl whom I do not know— but the bastard you're with stole a bunch of money from a very important someone.

I aim for the bastard's head through the scope of my sniper.

"Au revoir, fucker."

And then I pulled the the trigger.

Ah. The look of fear from the girl brings me satisfaction.

I brought out my phone and texted the unknown number who gave me this mission

'It's done.'

I waited for a few seconds until I get a reply,

'Good, your money is already transfered to your bank account.'

No thank you?

Rude.

I gathered up my gear, put them into my duffel bag, and head down to the fire escape and head to my car.

I put my gear into the trunk and I slid in the drivers seat.

I glanced at my watch.

"Shit. I'm late."

I went back to open the trunk and I pulled out my other duffel bag which contain my evening gown, a pair of heels, and a makeup bag.

I was supposed to be at a charity event my parent's hosted half an hour ago, but things just don't go as they were planned.

I guess enjoyed with tonight's mission a little too much.

I hurridly got into the backseat to get ready. I put on my dark red satin long dress and strap on my gold heels. Then I took my time with my makeup, not caring if I was taking too much time, because usually I have a team makeup artists doing the job, but right know they're not here.