Intro

"I'm Choi Y/n

"I'm Choi Y/n. My life was messed up two years ago, I was all alone. No one was there by my side but my best friend. My life changed into all rainbows and fairies when I met this boy whom I call boyfriend now, Cha EunWoo."

"I'm Lee Dongmin but I prefer Cha EunWoo. I lived a life of a normal human being with five friends who were like my brothers. I was from a rich family and I didn't like it. My parents never cared about me but their business and I was the next heir. I ran away from home with the help of my friends and managed to hide myself for two years and in those two years I met a mess, emotionally and physically beautiful. She was the one. I knew it but I couldn't stay a long time with her cause Dad's men found me."

"I know that he will return but until then I'll send him letters so that we can keep up."

"Dad sent me out of country and he decided to get me a new phone with only some contacts. I packed up the letters I received from Y/n and sent her a letter of my departure. Sending letters were the only way for Dad to not find out."

"Heal me faster Dongmin, my heart aches to see you."

Enjoy!

Thank you so much for clicking on this story. I hope you like it. This is my first Astro ff so guys pls go easy on me.