E

The letters Y/n sent was with Sanha

The letters Y/n sent was with Sanha. Every single one of them. Whenever Y/n put it on the post box, he would sneak up and take it with him as it was the task assigned to him. If he hadn't done it his family would be in danger. Since now he proceeded to not live with guilt he handed all of them to Jinjin after narrating his story.

"Give this to Eunwoo hyung when you meet him there." Sanha said to Jinjin while handing over the letters.

"Don't worry I will."

Sanha sighed in relief. He realised that he had to face what was coming his way but living without guilt pricking one's heart felt nice.

Jinjin handed over the letters to Eunwoo when he met him in America. Eunwoo was shocked that she kept thinking about him for three years. He was thinking too. He had enough of his father's shit. He wanted to meet Y/n so badly.

Since he had a shooting in Korea in two days he hopefully thought that he could meet Y/n. After two days, he reached Korea. After his shoot he drove his way to Y/n's house as Jinjin informed that her house is still at the same place but he couldn't reach their. He served his car to the right when he saw a lorry coming his way. He successfully avoided the lorry but ended up hitting a tree.

"What?! Eunwoo is here?! He got into an accident?!" Y/n exclaimed when Myungjun told her about it.

She bolted out to reach the hospital but of course she couldn't go there with foot. She looked at MJ who then took her to the hospital.

There they found Eunwoo wrapped up in bandages and unconscious. Y/n rushed towards him and held his hands. The familiar warmth of his hands soothed her. She broke down in a sob.

MJ looked at them with a sad smile. Just then the doctor appeared and MJ asked about Eunwoo.

"There is nothing much of an accident. He was a little bit injured here and there. He will wake up soon. He is sleeping now." The doctor said and smiled at the two.

Y/n sighed in relief. She held onto Eunwoo's hand tighter. MJ and the doctor left them to be alone.

Eunwoo slowly opened his eyes and looked at the surrounding. His throat was dry. He tried to reach his arm to take the water glass but he saw a mob of hair and a person sleeping. He pushed away the hair from the face and his heart smiled. It was y/n. She looked more beautiful in Eunwoo's eyes. He pat her hair and reached for the glass again but ended up waking Y/n.

"I'm sorry." He croaked out and sat up on the bed.

"Oh my god. Eunwoo. Finally." Y/n smiled In excitement and hugged him.

As much as Eunwoo was enjoying this he needed water. He patted her back not like hugging back but to move away.

"I needed water."

"Oh sorry."

Y/n handed him a glass of water. He drank it and felt as if his life came back.

"How have you been? I'm sorry for leaving you like that." Eunwoo asked while holding her face.

"I missed you obviously. I thought you left me. Sorry for judging." Y/n apologised and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm here now. Let's face the problems together from now onwards. I won't be a coward." Eunwoo said and wiped the tears which were falling from Y/n's eyes.

Y/n nodded and hugged Eunwoo. He smiled. Having her in his arms again felt like home. He realised whatever it is he will not leave her.

He pulled away and cupped her face before giving her a peck. Y/n blushed.

"I love you Choi Y/n."

"I love you too Cha Eunwoo."

The End