Chapter 15

"Lauren,i can't even understand why Aaron is not talking to me??Why he is behaving like this"i asked Lauren

"I also don't know Roni..leave it he will talk to you later..don't confuse yourself"she advised me.
"Ok,bye"I replied..

I go back to my house and I stand outside of my house door and look at it..the door is opened slightly..I'm confused.."Why the hell the door is open,i closed it before i leave it"i said to myself.I went inside and i was suprised..Because my parents and my dearest twin sister had came here to meet me after so long..i miss them alot..i ran and hugged my parents and they kissed my forehead..i carried my twin sister Vanessa Merrell and hugged her..She was so happy after meet me..I asked my parents.."It's so.suprise that you came here today..you told me that you will come in the end of the year.."
"We just want to.give you suprise and i also want to bring you back to our hometown today"he told ..

I'm shocked.."But,why"
"Why you don't want to stay with us"Vanessa questioned me..
"Not like that,here I got alot of friends..you want me to leave them "I asked.
"We decided to bring you back to our hometown"
"Please papa..I'm not coming"I cried..
They didn't listen to me..I begged them ..but they refuse..so i also accept to go with them..

We finished our lunch and pack up those important things and left that place..I wanted to call Lauren to tell about this..But i couldn't..

I leave the place and went back to California with my family..

Eventhough i was not happy with that decision..i sacrifice it for my family's happiness..

~~THANK YOU FOR 100 READS~~
-LOVE FROM CAROLINE-