Chapter 32

Alex P.O.V

I really should make a call for Roni...just to confirm that she is gonna coming to the reunion and make a surprise for her friend Lauren..where is my phone???
"Honey!!do you know where I kept my phone"
"I don't know!!I remember saw it on the couch"
"Okk thanks!"

~~~Alex is calling Veronica and pretending that he is calling Aaron~~~

"Hey Aaron!!"
"Aaron???"
"Yoo man.. what's up"
"I'm Veronica"
"Yeah.. Lauren is here..do you want to talk to her..ohh u are driving..okok no probs!!!u are coming to the reunion right''
"Woww!!my friend is the best actor..yes buddy I am coming.. yesterday itself I came here and found a hotel.. actually I just finished dressed up..on the way to the reunion"
"Wokeyy....will you see you there man byee"
"Byee"

~~Alex and Lauren also get into their car and make a move from their house...An hour ago they are at their destination~~~

"Aaronnnn!!!!!Kimmmy!!!"Lauren shouted in happiness..
"Baby calm down"
She give a big smile to me and walk towards Aaron...he gives her a huge hug..
"Oh mannnn!!! I miss you alot!"
"Meyh tooo, Lauren"
"Alexx...you are here"
"Yeah bro...how u doing!!"
"Great man!!"
"Hye Kimmy...how you doing"
"I'm doing great thanks for asking..happy to hear that you gonna be a dad soon"
"Yeahhh"I kiss on Lauren forehead...

"Ermmmm...excuse me!!!can I join you guysss"
"A well know voice..the voice that I miss alot...is that..."
"Laurennnn!!!!"
"Roniiiiii....my gurlll you are back...oh my God"
"And you are pregnant???"
"Yess Roni...I am...I thought you would never come"
"What???why did you think like that...I will never lose this opportunity, Lauren"
"Ohhh...I miss you alottttttttt"
"Me too..and I really did miss you..and everyone"
"Ohh gurllss!!!you forget about us"I put a voice there..
"Hahahaha"they both giggled..
"How are you Alex...so you gonna be dad soon"
"Yeshh...so where is yourrr"
"I understand...well my husband is stuck with his job and he also gonna take care of my kids..so yeshh I just came here all the way alone"
"Are you serious"
"Yuh...."
"Woahhh!!"
"Is it Aaron...and can I  know who.."
"My wife... Kimmy...Kimmy Dufresne"
"Ohh..hye..hye Kimmy..I am Veronica.. Veronica Merrell..you can call me Roni..nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too Roni"
"It's been lot of years right...I think you and Lauren need some privacy"
"Yuhhh..."
"Thanks for understanding Kimmy...we don't mind if you join us too.."
"Thanks for asking..but it's okey...u guys have your time..come guyss we go and meet some of our friends"
"Sure babe...come let's go dude"
"Yuh I'm coming...take care honey!!"

~~They both were holding their hand and walking around..and find a very quiet place to share their life stories~~

~~~Here is the part that everyone might waiting for..hope you guys will enjoy it...wanna know more about Roni and Lauren life story... wait for it guys...

-CarolineJoyLane-