Chapter 22

Aaron's P.O.V

I was speechless when she told me to forget her. How can I ?? How can I forget Roni? I loved her alot from my bottom of my heart. It is not that easy to forget her. But why she spoke to me like that ? Did she move on? Did her parents ask her to talk to me like that?? Did someone blackmail her to do like that?? Because Roni won't speak harsh to anyone..she is not like everyone.. Why Roni ?? Why?? What happen to you??
A lot of questions running on my mind..but my mouth just keep silent for awhile.. there's no point waiting for her for the rest of my life..As she told me I need to move on.. I'm trying to forget her memories in my heart but I can't..living with her memories for the rest of my life..

Taylor's P.O.V

I felt like I'm having feelings for Roni..and hope she too..but why she declining my call from this morning. Is it something happen to her? Is it she is not well? What happen to her ? Can I go to her house and visit her? Hmmm...I was just not normal without seeing or talking to Roni ..I missed her alot.. I really want to see her..

Veronica's P.O.V

I want someone to be on my side right now.. Im not good..I really need someone..I'm trying my best to recover from these things but why I can't ..I shouldn't grow my feelings for anyone ..did I make a wrong for growing feelings on Taylor..yes I made a wrong ..I should wait for Aaron he still loves me he still waiting for me .. how selfish am I ??how stupid am I !! Gosh !!my life sucks..help me anyone...

"Roni" I heard someone...no two familiar voices came from outside of the door..I thought that it was Vanessa and her boyfriend..so I woke up from the sofa and walked through the door and open it.. surprisingly unexpectedly I saw them..

~~~~

Who would they be.. Aaron, Taylor, Vanessa , Ethan!!
Keep on reading guys to know who are them!!