finally found you (new ver; message)

HELLO! uhm, hello, im back? once again. So, this book (for the new and old readers) is completed and published for those who'll ask, in the future maybe? I know this book has lots of chapter but in this new version, I would remove the unnecessary chapters so that it will be short? kinda. ANDDD, I would also fix some wrong grammars, and I would make chapters more sensible, because to be honest, this book is worthless HAHAHA. Idrk why lots of people reads this book, HAHA but anyway, I would be fixing this book as said earlier.

THIS IS A VICEION FILIPINO STORY, okay?

I was a viceion fan before, but idk, i was not into them rn, but I would still publish vi books here for you guys bcz I love ya'll sm. I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support!

ALSO! Please don't be a silent reader! I like reading all your comments. Vote if you want to, im not forcing you to hihi.

I hope this book would be more clear, and better i guess? I would also be changing the plot of this story bcz initially this book doesn't even have this stable plot. I would try to work hard rewriting all chapters of this book, bcz, if you guys dk... this book has 91 chapters! Yes, freakin 91 chapters, and I would remove some chapters that aren't necessary as said earlier. That's all!

The book contains;

-bxb

-18+ scenes

-violence

-language

—if you don't like to encounter these kinds of scenes, KINDLY GO AWAY AND FIND ANOTHER BOOK TO READ

LAST NOTE!: PLEASE GIVE THIS BOOK LOTS OF LOVE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, KINDLY GO AWAY. THANK YOU!

Edit: 08.14.20

TAKE CARE LOVELIES!

-kvrecs🦋