17

After few minutes of waiting... Ion has arrived.

"Bat ang tagal mo?" Vice asked.

"T-traffic..." Ion stuttered, doesn't exactly know what to say for an excuse. There wasn't really any traffic, Ion just isnt in the mood to go there in time.

"Hey? You okay?" Vice asked, concern visible on his face.

"Kinda..."

"Sooo, can u help me with something?" Vice asked.

"Help you with what?"

"Decorating the house," Vice said as his eyes lit up.

"Ohh, what occasion?" Ion excitedly asked.

"Calvin's homecoming!" Vice excitedly said

"Who the fuck is calvin?!" Ion almost shouted

"Calm the fuck down, he's my boyfriend. The boy i am telling you." Vice explained as he look at Ion's eyes, just to see that his eyes was filled with mixed anger, pain, jealousy, sadness, and confusion.

"O-oh ok-okay," Ion stammered not knowing what to reply.

"C-can you help me now?" Vice stuttered, he dont have the slightest idea on what happening to his friend, yeah he sure is just a friend.

"Let's start now, so I can go home early," Ion stated.

"U-uhm, that, I was about to invite you over lunch since you're here. And besides, I want you and calvin to know each other. Y-you're my friend and you've become a part of my life so—" His sentence was cutted by Ion

"U-uhm sorry, but I have other business to do today. Is that okay?" Ion asked.

"U-uhm is that so, okay." Vice said nothing more as he guided Ion where he would start decorating.

The day ended without the two of them talking, unless it is something about where Ion should put the decorations and stuffs like that.

What would possibly happen in the near future if both of them are not in the place to love each other at the moment of time?