Kusatta Norowareta-ko Oc Info For Fairy Tail Story.

Information of Character
Name (last, first): Norowareta-ko, Kusatta which means Corrupt And Cursed Child.
Nickname: The Cursed Child, The Corrupted Child And The Cursed Dragon Vessel.
Age: 16.
Birthday (if known): Unknown.
Gender: Male.
Species: Demon / Human / Chaos Dragon.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.

About Him/Her
Personality: Mature, Sarcastic, Bipolar, Split Personality, Evil, Dangerous, Crazy, Quiet, Brotherly, Mysterious And Submissive.
Good Habits: None.
Bad Habits: Not Telling People What's Going, Killing People By Accident And Lying.
Strengths in battle: Hand To Hand Combat And Dispelling Dark Magic.
Weaknesses in battle: Speed.
Likes: Chocolate, Food, Meat, His Dragon Mother, Fighting, Cooking, Training, Serving Lord Zeref, Learning About Magic, Black, Purple, Gray And Red.
Dislikes: Being Alone.
Hobbies: Training And Cooking.
Dreams: None Yet.
Life Story:

Fairy Tail Information
Type of magic (caster/holder): Chaos Flames: Dragon Slayer Magic And Demon magic.
If caster:
Dragon Slayer (if yes, what element): Chaos Flames.
Dragon that raised OC: Raven.
If no, other (ie: god slayer, molder, memory make, etc..):
If holder (what type Ie: keys, ring magic, guns magic, etc..): Magical Guns.

Guild Affiliations
Member of a guild: None Yet.
If so, which one: None.
Guild mark location: None.
Guild Rank (S-class, master, normal): None.
Favorite type of missions: Assassination, Killing and Rescue.
Team name (if OC is part of a team): None.

Family and Friends
Parents: Heiko Harashi And Jugo Harashi.
Best Friends: Her Dark Version Of Her.
Friends: Zeref.
Rivals: None.
Crush: None.
Relatives: Zeref.

Looks and Appearance
Body Type/Looks: She has Curvy Body And Has A Witch Like Look.

Height: 5'8.
Weight: 150 pounds.
Blood Type: Demon Blood.
Hair Style: Messy And Long With A Spiky look.
Outfits: She wears A Black Witch robe With Black Stockings. She wears A Purple Witch Hat with Her Demon Horns poking out And Wears Black sandals While also Wearing A Magical Necklace.
Accessories/Jewelry: She wears a Enchanted Magical Necklace.
Scars/Piercings/Tattoos: She Has Many scars On her Entire Body From Her Past.
Appearance (picture or not): She Has Dark Purple Hair That reaches down to her waist and Is Messy While her hair looks spiky, She has Purple eyes with Slits Down The Middle Like a Dragon And Has Purple Dragon Like Horns That Show on her Head With A dragon Like appearance. She Has Purple Dragon scales Covering Most Of Her body With Matching Dragon claws Instead of Nails. She Wears A Purple With Outfit With A Magical Staff With a Dark Crystal In It And A Gun Holster For Her guns.

Extra
Theme song/quote: Stronger Than You By Nate Wants To Battle And her Quote is: "Hehe You Think Your Stronger Don't You?"
Favorite Season: Winter.
Favorite Time of Day: Night.
Favorite Holiday: None.
Favorite Color: Black.