Kopīkyatto Tekiō For My Hero Academia Story.

Name: Kopīkyatto Tekiō Meaning Copy Cat And Adaption. 
Gender: Female.
Age: 20.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Occupation: A Retired Teacher / Still Active.
Height: 6'0.
Weight: 170 pounds.
Hair Color: Long Gray Hair That Looks Messy.
Hair Type: Long and Messy.
Eye Color: Her Left Is Black And Her Right Is Transparent Because She Got Lost Her Sight In Her Right Eye.
Skin Color: Light Brown and White Mixed.
Nationality: American / Japanese.
School: U.A Academy.
Year: 2010 / 2018.
Distinguishing Features: She Always wears A Black Jacket With Some Graffiti Art On It That she Made, She Carries a Back pack With equipment For when she copies someones Quirk And She wears A Special Necklace That Looks Like something Or A Living Black Liquid Is In It.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hero/Villain Profile
Hero/villain Name: The Mimic Heroine.
Costume: She Wears A Black Suit Like Spider man That Instead Has White and Gray Graffiti Art Of A Star In The Chest Area And A Heart around It. It also comes With Pockets To Store things And Special Gantlets with dispensers.  
Quirk Type: Emitter And Transformation.
Weapons: She Uses a Special Sword That allows Her To Pour The Quirks Power Into It Like Fire and It's Made Out Of A special Strong Metal She Invented.
Gadgets/Tech: She First Gadget Is A Special Necklace For "It" To Be able To come Out When she Needs It And she Second Gadget Is Her Special Gauntlets  That Allow A Special Pill To come Out. It Can Heal The Persons Injuries A bit So far so They Can Get out Of A Situation Or Just To Keep fighting. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra
Likes: Sweets, Learning About Quirks, Music, Inventing Stuff, Animals, Heroes, Watching Movies, Desserts, Saving Lives, Helping The students, Hanging Out With Mountain Lady, Pranking Eraser Head, Black, White And Gray.
Dislikes: Bakugo.
Habits: She Talks To Herself alot.
Fears: Needles.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family: Tekiō suru And Kaeru Kopī suru.
Romantic Interests: None Yet.
Allies: Midnight.
Rivals: Endeavor.
Enemies: None Yet.
Physical Weaknesses: None.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: None.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quirk
Name of your quirk: Quirk Replication.
Description: Ability: The User Can Copy The Powers of the persons Quirk when the user touches them. it's in the name meaning they can replicate it since the user has special cells in their Body called "Quirk Adaption Cells".

The User Can Only Copy Emitter And Transformation Quirks.

They Can Copy Mostly Any Quirk In That Category.

The User Will Taken On The Features Of The Quirks That They Use.

Like For A Example Is When The User Uses The Ice And Fire Quirk From Todoroki. Their Body will Take the appearance Of It.

It Will Last About 10 Minutes Until They Have to Wait 20 minutes to use it again.

Drawbacks: The User's Body Will Feel Exhausted And Tired.
Certain Quirks Like One For All Will Still Leave The User's Body Damaged And Bruised.

Strength: It's Strong When She Had 8 Hours Of Rest.
Weaknesses: When She's Half Tired and Hasn't Slept well It Gets Weak Since It uses Her Energy.
What age did you obtain it: She obtained at Age 15.
How did you obtain it (what was happening at the time): She Was Born with It.