Your Nightcrawler Love Story Part 12

~Still Kurts POV~

anyways as you were.....ah yes..... yelling....

A couple minutes later you barely saw the others run into the room. You didn't even hear them and you still weren't quite aware of your surroundings, all you knew was someone was screaming out your name over.. and over....

Your POV:

"Oh my god!"

“Kurt!? Kurt!?"

You were holding Kurt’s arm not knowing what to do.

Scotts POV:

A couple minutes before:

"Ahhh!"

you heard someone stabbing into your dreams with cries of what seemed to be pain. You got out of bed and ran into the hall. The sounds seemed to be coming from Kurt’s room and apparently you weren't going crazy because the others started flowing into the halls with scared expressions on their faces. When you got in Kurt’s room he was leaning against the wall, you turned the light on and he was holding his head and stomach. ________ ran to him calling out his name. you thought she was going to have a melt down, then again I guess she was.

"Whats wrong with him?" you asked taking control.

"I...I don't know" she stuttered with watery eyes.

"Move away from him" you said examining Kurt.

"His leg, look at his leg" Kurt’s leg was bleeding where the wound from his past was.

"It's bleeding from his old wound,” You touched Kurt's head "and he's burning up, what the hecks going on with him?” you wondered out loud observing him more thoroughly.

"Kurt can you hear me?" you waited for an answer that didn't come. "Its like he’s not really here. We need to take him to the infirmary. But first we need to snap him out of it. But how...?"

Your POV:

"Let me try" you said holding back tears.

You walked back over to Kurt, you put a hand on his chest and whispered in his ear (but the others could still hear you)

"Kurt?...it's me, ________.…if you can hear me snap out of it....please Kurt....your scaring me... you know I hate seeing you like this...please Kurt....for me." you ended.

The others were staring at you, quietly observing. Kurt started to show a difference and his hands lowered.

"_____" he said.

You put your hands on his shoulders "Yeah Kurt...its me." his eyes closed and he fell forward. You struggled to keep him standing but Jean helped you out with that and made him hover in the air.