Your Nightcrawler Love Story Part 21

is soooo longggggg!!!! You've been warned.

Your POV:

 Kurt’s face expressed such a sadness, as if someone had died or something.

"Will you. . .d-die?” He asked you stuttering.

You thought about it, thinking that there was definitely a chance. You didn't answer and Kurt obviously took the lack of one as a yes. Kurt put his weight on the wall and held his head, his hands partially covered his face, he was crying. (by the way Kurt is too weak to teleport at all by now, from lack of decent sleep and lack of food or water)

"This is all my fault." he said.

"No. It's not your fault Kurt. How is it your fault that you were experimented on as an infant and then the mad man decides to take us and try to use you for a weapon?!" Logan blurted out in rage.

I was surprised that he said that to Kurt and so was everyone else, but I guess he feels for him since his own bad experiences.

"What are we supposed to do?! Just sit here until we die?!" Kurt stood up, faced the wall, and started banging on it with his fists saying “I.Q! . . .I.Q! I need to talk to you!"

"Kurt what are you doing? Are you crazy?!" Kitty was yelling.

Kurt's POV:

You knew you had to do something, you couldn't let ________ die or any of the others. A couple more hits to the wall and then the T.V made its appearance yet again from the ceiling behind him and I.Q was on it.

"You called?" he smirked.

"Why do you need the others here? You don't need them. I'm the one you want so keep me here and let them go!" Kurt tried to convince him.

"I see we have a hero amongst us. But it wouldn't be fair to let you have the special treatment and then just cut the others loose." he said in a sarcastic tone.

"You bastard! Why him? Why did you choose Kurt for your little tests?!" Logan yelled at him.

"Like I said before, he has potential, he's had potential for immense power since he was born, I mean look at him, he's a monster, and what better use for a monster than destruction." he said evilly.

You had an odd feeling, you felt a pang of wanting to kill him right there if he was really in front of you, and you could tell by the looks of Logan's face that he felt the same.

But before he could act on them I.Q said another thing, "You know what, I think you need to learn your place kurt, maybe this will help."

Your POV:

The T.V went back up and almost immediately after red fumes diffused out from the ceiling and forced its way into Kurt’s lungs. Kurt gasped sharply. Whatever that smoke was, it wasn't good. The others ran to him but kept a good enough distance so he had some room to breath. He was choking, his eyes started to roll back a little. You kept screaming out his name in horror. Kurt fell to the ground and began to shake powerfully. Some seconds later, that seemed like forever, green smoke was expelled and forced its way in his nose. Kurt took a deep loud breath, he was panting and breathing hard, but breathing again nonetheless. You and the others went towards him, you fell to your knees at his side. You just gazed at his closed eyes and tried to hold back tears, but failed.  After a couple minutes he quieted down and opened his eyes, he saw you crying.

"Please don't cry _____________, I'm okay, you know I hate it when you cry." he said to you.

You strained yourself to stop and wiped the remaining with the side of your finger. You couldn't bear to see the one who stole your heart, the one you were beginning to love, in pain, and that amount was just unbearable to see.