Ariel Quinn Echo

Ariel had lost the love of her life and the only two people she's ever really cared about. The ones who gave birth to her. The most caring parents there ever was. Shes loved them with all her heart. After her younger sister moved in, things had just got better. Skylar became the most valuable gift known to human kind to Ariel after the unfortunate loss.She was all she had left and she was dammed if she was gonna let her out of her life as easly as the others were involuntarily removed.

Ariel Echo

Height: 5'1

Weight:140 lbs.

Hair color/length: long bright crimson red (artificially dyed) to the small of her back

Eye color: beautiful deep sea green with a hint of gold

Usual clothes attire: skinny jeans, band T's, and converse

Light makeup: black eye liner,mascara, red lipstick

Hobbies:playing her guitar, reading, playing "hide-and-clap" with skylar, stretching her ears, getting tattoos and piercings,and living the complete internet famous life on Tumblr

Dislikes: the person or "thing" that murdered her loved ones, anyone on the outside whos stuck in reality

Bestfriend/ favorite person: Skylar :-)

Bad habbits:procrastination, being to curious

Ariel was so outgoing and just so fun to be around, she had a great personality, good looks, and was so caring. But lately shes been keeping to herself more than often. I mean I could understand why, whith the terrible losses and all, but something just wasnt right. And Skylar would find out sooner or later...

She was ready to have a great life. Ready to take on the world with your boyfriend by her side. They were gonna get married and have kids and be the best they could be, they had their whole future ahead of them. If only such little things didnt mean that much she could at least have a piece at mind. She curse the floor that the beast walks on, taking everything she ever really wanted away from her just like that! But sometimes she was forced to think, did this happen for a reason? Is this all my fault? Why? What if? Just so many questions left unanswered and her main fears of them never getting answered..

The day they left to go shopping she wandered, if the whole family was meant to die or was it just a warning that they were being saved for last...or maybe shes just being ridiculous and its all just in her head. Its over. It happend. Just move on, she tells herself. Itll all get better. Itll be ok...she hopes.

She has to be strong, for the both of them. She just has get over it. Or could she...? Will she find out something that skylar has been hiding something from her...or is it all in her mind?