Ending

Over the next week the team fell into a comfortable routine. Hawkeye and Captain America had been seen on occasion helping Spider-Man, Daredevil and even Ant-Man on their patrols.

Avengers Tower had been completed and Tony invited Aunt May, Cassie Lang, Foggy and even Betty Ross to join them in their new home.

May loved little Cassie and provided a great baby-sitter and cook for the team. Betty seemed to take the extra stress out of Bruce whenever she popped in and Foggy was a surprisingly good medic, patching up members of the team after time in the state-of-the-art gym Tony had built.

Nick Fury and Maria Hill declined to stay, being as reclusive as ever, although Coulson would state he only stayed to keep them out of trouble.

Fitz-Simmons, May, Bobbi, Trip and Skye all settled into the family routine and provided a break from the weird. The Sciencey ones could be seen working of a cure for the Hulk in the labs usually.

Clint organised with the team to take weekends off to visit Laura and the kids and even Natasha could be seen letting her guard down from time to time.

When Jarvis sent in reports of the convergence in London everyone had scrambled to watch as Thor took down Malekith.

They'd agreed to let the timeline run its course in that instance, especially once Jane declined to join them at the tower.

After the fun stuff was over, the Avengers worked clean up and the relief fund (Sponsored by the copyrights to their names and Tony himself) was set into action.