• 3. i found out im afraid of heights •

• JUNE'S POV •
𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤

Around three drinks later, I was feeling a bit tired and a bit tipsy, deciding that I needed fresh air. I stepped outside and took in a deep breath.

"June?"

I looked up at Peter. He wore his Spider-Man suit, minus the face mask. I waved.

"Heyyy Peter!" I stumbled a bit on my heels. "Or should I say Spider-Man."

"You're drunk, aren't you?" He mumbled.

"No, no." I looked up at him innocently. "Of course not." I stumbled more on my heels, attempting to get closer to Peter. I was one step away from him when my heel got caught in some vines on the ground, causing me to trip.

I prepared to face the ground, but Peter caught me just in time.

"Thanks," I slurred.

Peter nodded. "No problem. Let's head inside."

He looked up, still holding me, and frowned. "What the hell?"

The next thing I knew, Peter held me bridal style as we flung through the trees towards a bright blue light.

"Peter," I choked. "I'm gonna—"

I turned over and threw up on the ground. Peter made a disgusted noise, but he didn't seem that fazed by it. Peter set me down in a bush.

"Stay here." He pushed on my chest, forcing me to sit.

"But, Peter the party—"

He cut me off. "Stay. Here. Or you die. And I don't want you to die." 

A minute later, there was grunting and a loud crash. I shot up from the bush. My legs had a mind of their own as I ran. I saw Peter laying on the floor, a van preparing to drive away.

My instincts told me the dumbest idea ever.

But, haha, dumbass me listened to it.

I jumped into the open back of the van. Peter trailed behind on a web, and I steadied myself with a metal bar.

I was surrounded by weapons. And two guys, but I didn't notice til one of them placed their hand around my neck.

When I couldn't feel the air enter my lungs, it dawned on me quite quickly that he was choking me. My hands flew to his hands. I kicked my leg up into his hand, my high heel hitting him so hard in the hand that he began to bleed.

His hands left my neck and I gasped for breath. Peter screamed my name. "JUNE!"

The man looked from Peter to me.

"I'll deal with you later," he hissed, picking up a gun from the van and aiming it at Peter. It let out a burst of pink light as an explosion went off. Thank God Peter was ok.

The guy continued to shoot at Peter.

I could hardly think straight when I grabbed my heel and whacked the guy straight in the head. The gun fell out of the van. He cried out in pain, using one hand to grip his head and the other to latch onto my hair. He gripped it tightly, using the advantage to smash my head into the wall.

When I stood up again, everything was spinning and Peter wasn't there. I was alone with these guys. My phone rang and rang again, but I couldn't bother to pick it up. The guy who I hit in the head turned to me and slapped me across the cheek.