Chapter 13

Sophia pov

I was sleeping and suddenly Sammy jumped on top of me guess what happened last night she said. What I say. Cam kissed me she shouts. Really? I say. Yeah she says. I'm happy for you. Cam is so cute. she says. I just ignore her. I go have a quick shower. I dried my hair and I got changed I put on denim shorts and a white lace crop top and mint vans. I left my hair down my hair is straight. Sammy was still talking about Cameron. He is so hot I wonder what he would look like in a horse. When she says the horse thing I just looked at her why does she wanna know what he looks like on a horse. Sammy about me and you hang out today because Magcon isn't on today. I say. I'm hanging out with Cameron. She says. ugh again. I say. Someone knocks on our door. I answer it. Hi Cam. Hey Cam says. Are you ready Sammy. He says. Yeah lets go. Sammy says. Bye Sis Cam says. Bye. I say.

Sammy didn't say bye to me ugh Sammy is annoying now that she with Cam.

Matt pov

This is my chance to get close with Sophia. Sammy and Cam are hanging out today so Sophia on her own. I knock on her door. She answers it. Hey Matt.she says. Hey Sophia you wanna hang out today I say. sure I would love that. she says. So Sophia and I leave the hotel.

Nash pov

I wanna hang out with Sophia again today I had so much fun last night. I leave my room and knock on her door. There was no answer. I knock louder no answer. I decided to go to Matt and Carters room. I knock on there door Carter answers.It was only Carter Matt wasn't there . Hey .I say. Hey Carter says. Where's Matt I say. He is with Sophia today Carter says. Oh I say. I feel really jealous right now.

Sammy pov

Cam is so sweet. We were walking on the beach and suddenly he picked me and carried me he was so cute. Then for

He stared into my eyes smiling for a while he was so sweet.

Matt pov

I was with Sophia I was so happy we were walking around Miami looking at shops and stuff. What do you think of Sammy and Cam. I say. I don't like then together I feel like my brother stole my best friend I know that sounds stupid. Sophia says. No I understand. Matt says. All Sammy talks about is Cam. Sophia says. Maybe she feels the same way about you and Nash. Matt says. Why would she feel the same way. She says. Well your with Nash. I say. No I'm not with Nash he just a friend. She says. I thought you were together. Matt says. If I was with Nash Cam would kill him. She says. Remember yesterday when I came to get charger I say. Yeah she says. Well I didn't need a charger I wanted to hang out with you but Nash was there and I thought you were together. I say. You should have stayed. She says. I smile. She smiles back. You have a beautiful smile. I say. She smiles even more I laugh. Let's go back to the hotel I says. Ok Sophia says. we go back to the hotel we stop outside her room I have to go into my room and get something I will go to your room in a minute ok. she's says. I look into her eyes and I lean in to kiss her and we kiss.

Nash pov

Hey carter be right back I need to get something in my room. I say. ok Carter says. I walk out of Carters room and see matt kissing Sophia