Chapter 33

Matt pov
"I don't want you to be with Nash" I said to Sophia. Matt why do you say that? Sophia says Because i love you more than anything Sophia. I could treat you so much better then Nash. I say But i love Nash Matt and i dont want to hurt him. Sophia says. Sophia all I want is you to be my girlfriend. I say. Matthew I'm with Nash. Sophia says. If you were with me I would treat you better then Nash I would get you flowers jewellery and chocolates just because if you were upset on 3am at night I would come and comfort you I would do anything to make you smile. I say. Matt we can't be together. Sophia says. Then someone knocks on the door Sophia answers it. it was Nash Hey Are you ok babe. Nash says. I'm better now. Sophia says. Then Nash takes a box out of his pocket and gives it to Sophia. Aww Nash. She says hugging him. She opens it. It was a necklace. Aww Nash I love it She says they kiss I felt really awkward. Then Nash's says I have a idea Cam is hanging out with Aaron and Hayes tonight how about me and you watch movies and cuddle in my room. I would love that. Sophia says. Nash then says I better go Carter said he needed to talk to me. ok love you. Love you more. Nash says. Then Nash leaves. I then stand up and leave I love Sophia and it obvious she really loves Nash. I have to fight for her.

Sammy pov
I was on stage with Cam. Cam asked me if was ok then Someone shouted I was ugly. I ran off the stage and when I was walking back to the hotel Taylor caught up with me and he hugged me and said don't listen to them. He says. But there right. I say. No your are beautiful don't listen to them. he says. Aww thanks Tay. I say. I hug him. Sammy. He says. Yeah I say. I love you. He says. I love you to your a great friend. No I like you Sammy your one of the most beautiful girls I ever met.

Sophia pov
I was thinking about Matt I couldn't get him out of my head. I then decided to go talk to him. I knocked on Matts door he answered I was happy carter wasn't there I want to talk to Matthew alone. Why did you leave? I say. Because I love you and I hurt me to see you kissing him I wish I was the boy you were kissing the boy you could cuddle with and watch Netflix with I wish I could be the boy who you could go to with any problem I wish you could be my girlfriend. Matt says. Matthew I love Nash I can't break up with him I'm sorry. I say. I leave the room.

Sammy pov
Are you serious? I ask. yeah I love you. he says. But I'm with Cam. I say. I know but he doesn't have to know about us. Taylor says and then he leans in to kiss me.