Chapter 4 the Movie

Thalia's POV

So Hayes asked me to the movies at 8:00 and it was 6:30 now so I walked to the mall across the street and started walking over to Pink when I suddenly ran into a boy . He said "ohh I am soooo sorry ." Then he held out his hand to pull me up and I said "Its fine." Then he smiled at me and asked me if I wanted his number and I said "sure". Then he said "by the way the name is Chase" I replies and said "my name is Thalia". So I said I have to go txt you later . Then I just decided to walk back home and get ready and then I got a text from Hayes .

H: Hey, come over in 10 minutes or so.

T:ok see you soon:)

H: byeeee

So I got ready and walked over and Nash drive us to the theatre. I hopped out of the car and said "Thanks Nash" and we walked in.

Hayes POV

When we or in we decided to see the Maze Runner. So we got our tickets and found seats. I was nervous because I was thinking of asking Thalia to be my girlfriend. So after the movie I said "Thalia may I ask you something?"

She said "sure what's up."

"Well I was kinda wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend." I said Her eyes widened and she said "yes yes yes I would love to." So when we got home she stayed over at my house and we were laying in my bed just talking and she said" Hayes." And I said "yes Babe"

She said "will you always love me?"

I said "of course why not."

"Never mind ,I love you" and she kissed me on the check and she drifted off to sleep.

About two hours later I hear Nash yell "what do you mean you don't approve."

A/N

Left you with a cliff hanger .

I wonder what Nash means by "approve" I will update sometime tomorrow.

-Maria"