Chapter 2 feelings

Thalia's POV

He rolled his eyes at me.So we went to his room. It was 9:00 ."So do you want to watch a movie" he said.I replied with a sure and say on his bed .We agreed on "The Fault In Our Stars". We watched it I tried to stay awake but sleep took over me and soon enough I was asleep

Hayes POV

I woke up and Thalia was asleep it was Saturday . "Yes "I said. I looked at her she was so cute when she slept .Wait she is my enemy .Did I just say what I thought I said. So it was around 8:00 ish so I decided to wake Thalia up so I grabbed my pillow and hit Thalia at the back and said "wake up". She said "Stop it Hayes". I giggled . She opened her eyes I smirked. She rolled her eyes . Parker was coming over today so I ate breakfast and got dressed. I was listening to music and then I hear a knock so I walked down stairs and saw Thalia talking to Parker . As they were talking she blushed and I realised they were flirting I got mad . Wait why I mad . I realised I wanted Thalia .So I walk downstairs and say "Hey Parker" He says "hey Hayes" and we walk upstairs.

Thalia's POV

I walked to the door cause I gets a knock and it was Parker I say "hey" he says it back. Then we both smile he says "you know you have a beautiful smile " and I blush. Then I say "Thanks are you here to see Hayes ?" "yeah " He says. So then Hayes walks down and they go up to his room so I texted him and said " I an going to my house" he replies "No don't go or at least promise you will meet me at the park at 6:00 . I say ok? promise and I walk home.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @anholdstyle and you can ask for my kik I would love Ideas for the story

Thanks Maria