Chapter 5

Hayes POV

I wake up and hear Nash yell "what do you mean you don't approve."

So I get up and walk to Nashe's room and say "what's up." Then he wake up and says "why are you in my room?" so I realized it was just a dream and walked back to bed and drift off to skeep.

Thalia's POV

So I wake up and go downstairs and get some breakfast. Then I go and wake up Hayes and make him some. After we eat we walk to the ice cream shop a couple blocks down. We went inside and took a seat and decided what to order and I got mint Oreo da best and Hayes got chocolate moose tracks. After we walked home he said he has a surprise for me but won't tell me until 2 days go by . So I start to get really anxious and guess in my head what it is then I realizes that Hayes was asking me something. He asked if we I wanted to do a movie day the rest if the day I said yes so we watched Finding Nemo, (my fav) The Fault in our Stars, and Divergent. During Divergent it was around 11:56 and I was tired so I fell asleep.

The next Morning I was still thinking about the surprise so I begged and begged Hayes to tell me.

Hayes POV

Thalia begged and pleaded for me to tell her the surprise so I sad "fine I will tell you." You are comming with us to .....

A/N

Comment below were you think there taking her

Märïä