the mystical magical adventures of le greeno beano part 1

NAMES!!:

Aoyama: ✨national treasure✨

Mina: slippery dippery acid trippery

Asui: Asui

Iida: i LOsE mY spEeD

Urakaka: Newton who?

Ojiro: Ojiro

Denki: pichu from smash

Kirishima: the rock

Koda: Koda

Sato: Sato

Shoji: Shoji

Jiro: i smell broke in here

Sero: FLEX TAPE

Tokoyami: emo birb of darkness

Todoroki: Todoroki

Hagakure: john cena

Bakugo: screaming dandelion

Midoriya: pure green bean

Momo: the mother of all things unholy

———————————————————————————————————————————

3:13am

pure green bean: ummmmmmmmmm

pure green bean: im stuck

emo birb of darkness: i am confused. what exactly are you stuck on?

pure green bean: well you see i was contemplating my existence as per usual

i smell broke in here: at this ungodly hour????

pure green bean: yup. like i said as per usual

emo birb of darkness: mk continue

pure green bean: ok so, while i was trying to distract myself from working myself into a crippling panic attack, and i dropped my pencil and it rolled out from under the door and into the corridor. so, i opened the door and walked out to try and find it but when i look outside of my room i couldnt see it as it was too dark, no big deal, i went back into my room to grab my phone (for a light source), and i couldnt find that either, i thought that was strange so i turned on my dorm light and i still couldnt find it anywhere. i looked for 6 minutes until i gave up so, i just walked out of my room anyway and tried to find the corridor light by feeling my way around the wall, i stopped doing that when i realised that turning on the light might disturb others that are asleep and i didnt want to do that over a pencil. as i was slowly making my way back to my (now illuminated) dorm room, in the light of my dorm i saw a figure casting a shadow against the opposing wall. this scared me so hard i jumped and hit my head on the ceiling and ran away accidentally running into the storage room. and thats where i find myself now. in the somehow LOCKED storage room that apparently had my phone and pencil in it, both next to a piece of paper im too scared to look at.

its dark. im scared. im afraid. and im going to cry. so yeah im stuck.

i smell broke in here: wait before i come get you. YOU WERE HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AND YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE YOUR DORM ROOM LIGHTS ON???

pure green bean: HELP MEEEE

emo birb or darkness: sigh, ill come and help you midoriya.

pure green bean: tthank yoou

i smell broke in here: i think hes crying. oof u poor poor child.

pure green bean: annyway. whatare you guys doing up so late?

i smell broke in here: i was finishing homework that i forgot we had woops. it was like i had an epiphany at 2am that i forgot to do my homework.

emo birb of darkness: dark shadow was keeping me up saying 'the demon is here!' 'the demon is here!' repeatedly.

i smell broke in here: huh i wonder if your two problems are related.

emo birb of darkness: im almost there midoriya.

pure green bean: oh thank god. THANK YOU TOKOYAMI!!!

emo birb if darkness: do not thank me. i am merely doing what i think is right.

pure green bean: spoken like a true hero. oh i here you coming now!

———————————————————————————————————————————

8:45am

Newton who?: can i be the first to say

Newton who?: WHAT THE HECK

john cena: IKR

Newton who?: ALRIGHT WHOMST SUMMONED THE DEMON THIS TIME