the mystical magical adventures of le greeno beano part 2 (part 2 of part 2 lol)

midoriya awakens to the sound of rustling and voices. his eyes slowly open (light hurts in the morning mk) to find that he is not in his room. he is staring at the ceiling of the common room. (the difference between his room and the common room is the height difference of the ceiling) he slowly turns his head to the left where there is rustling and movement and, with his blurry vision, spots some people on the couch parallel to the one hes on.

they appear to be watching tv and are having quite the disagreement over which show to watch.

its a close competition between 'my big muscly pony death battle' or 'squidwards bizarre adventure time: the plot thickens'. the winning show is none of them because the tv is switched off. midoriya looks up, thoroughly annoyed that he couldnt watch 'squidward bizarre adventure time: the plot thickens' to see some of his classmates looking at him.

he quickly identifies them as ashido, denki, sero and todoroki. midoriya is the first to speak "ummm why am i in the common room?" they all look at him in disbelief. denki quickly recovers "dont you remember what happened?!?!"

he sits upright. "what? no. what happened??" he answers, clearly worried about what happened and why he is here. "at 2am last night you threw yourself down stairs then fell asleep so i put you on a couch" todoroki replies. "WE HAVE QUESTIONS!" ashido yells, 'its too early to be that energetic' midoriya thinks she is way to loud and closes his eyes, quickly reminded on his exhaustion.

seeing as midoriya looks just about ready to go back to sleep, denki shouts, effectively startling midoriya awake "HOW COME YOU FELL ASLEEP AFTER YOU LITERALLY FLEW DOWN THE STAIRS?!?" midoriya takes a second to answer, clearly confused. "sorry guys, but i dont remember anything from last night"

sighs of confusion and disappointment were heard but it was short lived as iida came stomping down the stairs "everybody i suggest you eat breakfast and get ready for school!"

the mystery of midoriya flying still remain a mystery.

(im lazy and tired. havnt slept for two days. sorry for the quick ending and poor writing skills im sorta in a rush. anyway, seeya later scrubs)