Chapter 3

Beckie'sPOV

I quickly shot my eyes open when I felt the bed shaking. I look up to see Lari jumping up and down on the bed.Ugh why is she always so hyped. I pushed her off and watched her fall to the ground. I took my phone and looked at the time. It was 5:30. Who wakes up this early?!

Lari:OOOOWW! Why you push me

Me:What were you doing on my bed in the first place?

Lari:I was just waking you up

Me: At 5:30! Why

Lari: extra time *gets up and heads for the door* boutta wake up Tay

Me:*laughs a little*ok

I'm not even tired anymore so I got up and went to the kitchen. As I past the living room I see Lari sitting on Taylor's back. I swear I don't know how we deal with her. I eat my toast then went to the upstairs bathroom, did my hygiene routine and got dressed.

I wore a red crop top, a white baseball jersey over it and black joggers. I curled my hair. I put on my red jordans and headed downstairs. Taylor and Lari were ready so we grab our stuff and left.

We arrived to school, I went straight to my locker while Lari and Taylor went to theirs. I got my books and went to first period.

Lunch

I was sitting at our usual table with Tay and Lari. Lari was on her phone. Me and Tay were talking til Prince came.

Prince:*kisses beckie's cheek* hey bae

Me:*giggles* Bae? When we start calling eachother that?

Prince: When you started being bae. *smiles*

Me: Boy, we ain't even official yet.

Prince: But we could be.

Me:Yeah we could, we'll just see.

Ray:*comes* aye yo prince, pass me your history home--...Damn girl *stares at Lari*

I look in the direction he's looking at. I see that he's checking out Lari and she's too busy on her phone to realise it. I kicked her under the table.

Lari: *looks up* What the *sees ray* um you gonna say hello or something.

Ray: *chuckles* sorry, I was distracted by your beauty. Hey I'm Ray Ray.

Lari: Nigga I invented that line, think of a better one.

Ray: Nah, you ain't ready for that level of flirting.

Lari: Try me

Prince, Beckie & Tay: is y'all done?

Ray & Lari: no *staring at eachother*

Prince: Whatever, me and Beckie are leaving.

As soon as Prince and i left the cafeteria he started walking me to my next class in complete silence until he broke it

Prince: you look very beautiful today.

Me: thanks you too, i mean, no, yo-

(GCO)

Prince:*laughs* it's okay but thanks

Me: your welcome. So, are you going to tell me where you're taking me tonight?

Prince: ...No i'm good.

Me: Oh come on*pouts*

Prince: Fine, we're going to the (bell rings) oh well can't be late for class. (starts walking away)

Me: are you kidding me, you don't even care about being late!

Prince: Now i do

I sighed while walking in the classroom and sat at my usual seat. The rest of the day past quickly. I went home with the girls since they were gonna help me choose my outfit for tonight. We got to my house, put our stuff on the floor and went straight to the living room. We watched TV for a while then at looked at the time, it was 5:00 and Princeton is picking me up at 5:50.

Me: come on y'all let's go choose my outfit.

We went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed while Lari and Taylor were looking through my closet.

Tay: *pulls out a skirt* You can wear this skater skirt,

Lari: With this pink crop top,

Tay: And your black Oxford.

Beckie: *looks at the outfit* oooo that's cute. Imma go take a shower.

I took a shower then put on the outfit. I curled my hair. I put on some mascara and a little bit of red lip sick. I wore my gold 'Queen' necklace and my black and gold earrings. By the time I was done it was 5:45 and a few minutes later I heard my doorbell ring. I went downstairs and saw Prince by the door. As soon as he looked at me his jaw dropped.

Prince: DAMN BECKY... And this is all mines!

I giggled and thanked him and we got in his car. The car ride was silent with music blasting out of the speakers. When the car stopped, my face lit up as saw where he took me . The Carneval!

Me: *gasp* I haven't been to the Carneval in so long.

Prince: aw you look so cute when you get excited.

Me: awww stop it

Prince: *laughs* come on

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the booth to pay. Well, this should be fun.