Chapt. 2

That's not my art, but if you know who's it is, let me know because all the credit goes to them.

-Deku's POV-
I woke up to a strange buzzing and sizzling noise. My head hurts. So do my legs and arms. I feel... taller? Maybe more... I couldn't describe it. I sat up and rubbed the back of my head, slowly opening my eyes and adjusting them to the light. I look around the room I'm in and I realize there's a person strapped to a table, like me and Kacchan had been. I stand up, wobbling a bit, but I push on. I walk over to the person strapped to the table and my eyes widen. Its... m-m-me?!
"I- uh...", I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Was I dreaming? Could this be a side effect from Hatsume's experiment? Now that I think of it, I hadn't even asked what her experiment was.
-Bakugou's POV-
I feel that I'm still strapped down to the stupid table from earlier as I start to wake up. I clench my fist and start to open my eyes, immediately slamming them shut due to the light. I feel a hand on my arm so I try moving away, but the belts holding me down stop me. I opened my eyes slowly, this time forcing them to adjust to the light in the stupid room. I couldn't believe it. I was... I was holding my own hand?! Wait, what?! I started wriggling around, and I was about to use my Quirk to do it, but when I tried, there was no explosion, but a strange burst of energy.
"Hey, hey, calm down... i-is this a dream? You're... me?", I stutter. I mean he stutters. Ugh!
-back to third person POV-
Bakugou (Deku, who will be referred to as Bakugou, but y'know how switching bodies works, and the same goes for Bakugou), started untying Deku's arms and legs.
"What's going on? Who are you?", Bakugou asked, finishing untying Deku's arm, earning a strong punch to the gut.
"Like hell if I know, and like hell if I'd ever tell you!", Deku shouted, standing up. Bakugou backed up throwing his hands in the air defensively. "Sorry! Sorry! I just... don't know what's going on. Are you hurt?", Bakugou asked with concern in his eyes.
"Tch, no. Who're you and why do you have my face?!", Deku exclaimed, pushing Bakugou againdt the wall.
"I-it's... Kacchan?", Deku asks putting his hands on Deku's shoulder.
"Kacchan...", Bakugou mumbles to himself, "Deku?!", he exclaimed, grabbing Deku by the collar of his shirt and preparing throw a punch at his face. He was about to punch Bakugou in the face when he felt that strange burst of energy again from earlier, and he hesitated. Bakugou, who had his eyes clamped shut the whole time, opened them to look at the fist still held in the air. Deku stared at the fist that had red glowing lines running through it. Before Bakugou could stop it, the fist was thrown. Bakugou (deku, just in case you're confused), dodged quickly and tumbled to the ground, watching the first collide with the wall and a loud *crack* could be heard.
"Ah! What the fuck?!", Deku grabbed his now broken hand and cradled it in his arm. "I thought this Quirk would be easier to u-use?! And what's with this stupid mouth of your's?! It stutters too much!", Deku yelled and a string of curse words flew out of his mouth. Bakugou (deku) watched and listened as the words flew out. The words were so foreign to his voice. It sounded so unnatural.
"H-hey, guys! What happened? Did it work?", Hatsume asked, emerging out of the smoke.
"Were you PLANNING on making us switch bodies or something?! I swear Goggles, I'll make sure you regret-!", Deku's rant was interrupted by Bakugou.
"Is that what you did...? Switched our bodies?", Bakugou asked quietly.
"Uh... I may have sort of maybe switched your... minds?", Hatsume explained what she did, leaving both of the boys with jaws dropped.
"You. Did. WHAT?! C'mere you little shit!", Deku shouted, running at Hatsume like some raging bull. Hatsume ran for her 'babies' to protect herself and quickly used a stun-gun on Deku (Bakugou). Bakugou fell to the ground, shaking, but still growling in anger.
"Wow Midoriya, anger really doesn't fit your face.", Hatsume said casually, looking at Bakugou since she knew who was who (it was obvious considering their actions).
"So... how long does this last?", Bakugou asked, fiddling with his fingers.
"Its hard to say so early. But, I think its
time you uh... go and uh..  get rest, yeah! Anyways, bye, you guys were great subjects!", Hatsume says as she pushes both of them outside of the lab, slamming the doors behind them.
"Hey! You brain-switching maniac! You have some explaining to do!", Deku shouts, banging on the door.
"Sorry, no can do!", Hatsume responds through the door, sinking to the ground. Luckily, with Bakugou's strength now, Bakugou was able to drag Deku away and take him to recovery girl to fix his hand.
-nurse's office-
"So how did you break your hand this time Midoriya?", Recovery Girl asks, pacing a kiss on his hand.
"I'm not-", Deku stopped himself before telling Recovery girl they had switched minds. "Not what dear?", Recovery Girl asked.
"Not sure how I broke it...?", Deku corrects himself.
"Well, give a day to heal and you should be fine.", Recovery Girl pats Deku on the shoulder and leaves the room.
"So... 'Deku'... what do we do about this?", Bakugou asked.
"I have no. Damn. Clue...", Deku muttered.