Chapt 7

The art above isn't mine, I'm not that great of an artist, but credit goes to whoever drew that. Thanks for reading. 😀😀 I'm also meanwhile writing this chapter while watching Hairspray in class soooo... enjoy if I'm in this weird mucial note.

No one's POV
"Okay, well... I'll let you guys go then.", Hatsume said. Todoroki grabbed 'Deku' by the arm and dragged him to Deku's dorm room, Bakugou following behind.
-The real Deku's dorm-
Todoroki led Deku to the bed and made him take a seat as Bakugou just sat on the floor. Todoroki rolled his eyes and grabbed Bakugou up by the wrist and sat him next to Deku, and taking a seat next to them. Bakugou leaned onto Todoroki's shoulder.
"I'm... hungryyyyyyyy.", he slurred. Todoroki stood and asked him what he would like to eat.
"I want food. Like... yummy food. Brownies! You should make brownies!", Bakugou mumbled and grabbed onto Todoroki's shoulders and stood. He leaned against him got support and whispered absolute gibberish into his ear. Todoroki pushed Bakugou away slightly and walked out of the room, leaving the two to themselves.
"So.... when we finally g-get baaaack into our bodiessss. What do we do then?", Bakugou asked, putting a hand on Deku's shoulder.
"Uh... well I'll finally have my body back, so.. maybe back to the usual?", Deku didn't seem too sure.
"You don't seem like you know the answer to that, Kacchan~.", Bakugou said... oddly.
Deku's (Bakugou in Deku's body) POV
Why was shitty Deku talking like that? It was like he... purred? I don't know, my head was spinning because of that damn vial Goggles gave me. I shouldn't have chugged it down before she told us anything about it. My thoughts were interrupted as I watched Deku inch his face closer to mine.
"Whaaaaa...'re you doing...?", I half slurred. My eyes were already getting droopy, but it was only 7:00.
"I... don't know Kacchan...", he mumbled before our lips met. My eye widened and his were still open. He pulled away and I rolled my eyes.
"Why the hell did you stop?", I ask him.
"I... you didn't seem like... you wanted-", I cut the damn nerd off my kissing him again. His eyes widened for a second, but they closed. I tried deepening the kiss (smut warning) by licking his lip, asking for entrance. We fought for dominance but I eventually won. We continued kissing for about five minutes before we heard the door 
creek open.
Todoroki's POV
I walked to the dorm the two were in, holding a bag of brownies and two water bottles, along with some information from Hatsume. I pushed open the door slowly and looked in and what I saw was... not what I expected. Midoriya and Bakugou were making out on Midoriya's bed.
"Uhmm...", they both stopped and looked at me.
"T-Todoroki!", Bakugou stuttered. I chuckled, I've never heard him stutter before, but it is Midoriya in his body.
"Heyyyy, I said quit stutterin' with my voice damn nerd!", Deku slurred in a whiny voice.
"What were you two doing anyways?", I ask them, blushing, knowing very well what they were doing.
"Uh... we were... kissing.", Bakugou blurts out the last word. I smirked.
"Without me?", I asked. They both blushed furiously, which I found cute. I brought the brownies to both of them and handed them the water bottles.
"So Hatsume said that instead of when you go to bed, you should be back to normal by midnight.", I informed them and they nodded. They ate their brownies and drank the water I gave them.
"Ugh, Deku your fucking body stinks I- you, need a shower.", Deku complained.
"Right... ok...", Bakugou whispered. With that said, Deku walked to the restroom and started the shower water. Me and Bakugou talked for a while before the shower water stopped. We waited for Deku to come out of the shower, but when he did.... I uh... got excited. He was only in a towel that was wrapped around his waste. He asked for some clothes and I handed him some sweat pants and a t-shirt. He went back to the bathroom and got changed, coming back out.
"It's almost midnight.", I stated and they both nodded. It was 10:00. (Idk how after it was 7 a minute ago, but its 10 now 😑). Bakugou looked like his eyes were starting to close and he started to lay down on the bed. Deku came along and laid down as well, right next to 'Bakugou'. Before long, they were both asleep next to eachother. I watched as both of their chests were rising and falling slowly. Deku stirred slightly and his brows furrowed, but I put my thumb in between his eyebrows, pushing them back to normal.
"Icy...hot...", he grumbled in his sleep. I grumbled and laid down next to Bakugou (who was against the wall), so I was in between both of them. After about five minutes, I drifted off to sleep.