Chapt 3

The art isnt mine, credit to whoever drew it. Enjoy this fic and stuff.

-time skip to the next day-
"So... Kacchan...?", Bakugou asked 'Deku'.
"What?!", Deku exclaimed, taking the bandages off his hand.
"What do we do when we have to do things the other... y'know... has to do.", Bakugou whispered the last part.
"What do you mean by that?", Deku asked, arching a brow.
"I mean, using the restroom, getting changed, showering...", Bakugou muttered a lot more other examples that Deku didn't even care about.
"You do them. No way in hell are you making my body smell like cheese and sweat for God knows how long this brain-switch thing lasts!", Deku threatened, holding a hand out to explode Bakugou's face off, though the explosion never came. "Dammit! I want my Quirk back!", Deku muttered.
"Sorry Kacchan, we just have to ask Hatsume to fix all this.", Bakugou apologized. Both of them then headed to class, trying to act 'in character'as much as they could.
-Hatsume's lab-
"Now, if I mix this-", Hatsume mixed a green bottle of ooz in with the yellow, causing an explosion that cut her off. "Crap! Wrong mix again...", she face-palmed. She had to find some cure to this brain switch or else it would be permanent. She had FIVE WEEKS. Only five weeks! She started muttering curse words to herself.
"What if they stay like this forever..? No, no, they wont, I can fix this..", she started muttering more mixes and solutions under her breath, grabbing a few vials in the process. She tried mixing a few more, sti failing. "Ugh!", she shouted, taking her goggles off her eyes.
-class 1-A-
"Hey, Midoriya, how did the experiment go?", Iida asked, putting a hand on 'Deku's' shoulder.
"Yeah, I heard about it, so what was it about...?", Uraraka asked with a hint of jealousy in her voice.
"Oi, just some... sickness testing?", Deku lied.
"'Oi'? Since when do you say that Midoriya?", Iida asked.
"Uh... I-I've always... s-said that...", Deku fake stuttered and fiddles with his fingers. "If you say so." Iida said, taking his seat along with Uraraka. Deku almost sat where he always sits (Bakugou's seat which is his), but corrected himself quickly, sitting in the shitty Deku's seat.
"Hey, Bakugou! Do you wanna train with us after class? We asked Cementoss to help.", Kirishima offered. Bakugou smiled warmly, unlike Bakugou.
"Of course! What time?", Bakugou asked.
"Just meet us at 6:30. What's got you in such a good mood?", Kirishima asked. "Uhmm... none of your business!", Bakugou said, toughening is voice. Kirishima shrugged and by now everyone was in their seats. Aizawa walked in, looking tired as ever and told everyone they needed to get into their training uniforms.
"We're training again...? I'm still sore from yesterday.", Ashido complained.
"I bet you are.", Sero whispered (heheh, if you know, you know). Aizawa rolled his eyes and everyone headed to the locker rooms.
-girl's locker room-
"Has anyone else noticed Deku acting... strange lately?", Uraraka asked, finishing putting on her top.
"Nah, I'm sure he's fine.", Jiro said. Uraraka wasn't so sure, so she wanted a second opinion. "What do you think Asui?", Uraraka asked.
"Well...", Tsuyu put a finger to her chin, "he has seemed a little off since yesterday.", she agreed. Yaoyorozu nodded and they all headed out to train.
-out on the training field thing-
'Deku' was yelling at Bakugou while Kirishina tried breaking them apart, pulling Bakugou back. He expected Bakugou to lash out and grab Deku by
the collar and kill him, but he never did, instead Deku was the one running at Bakugou and grabbing him by the collar.
"Ah! L-let go!", Bakugou yelled, trying to push 'Deku's' arms away from his collar.
"Midoriya? What's gotten into you?", Kirishima questioned. Deku continued to grab at Bakugou's collar before Todoroki grabbed him from the waist and pulled him back. He pulled him into the boys' shower room that was next to the training area.
-in the shower room-
"What are you-", 'Deku' began but Todoroki cut him off. With a KISS?!