Chapter 1

This is set when Kimi is only a couple days old...

Rin's P.O.V.

I was laying in bed with Kimi sleeping against my chest. She's so cute and tiny.

Knock. Knock. "Is anyone here?" I heard a deep male voice ask. I started to panic. I couldn't walk really well and I was in no poison to fight. How did they get pasted the demons? My only instinct was to grab Aoi's lifeless tiny body off the chair and my sword before crawling off the bed and got into the spot in the floor that was weak. I got under and moved the wood back over.

"Anyone there?" They asked louder. I only held Kimi and Aoi close to me with my sword in front of us. I swear I never prayed to god so hard. I could only hope they wouldn't find us or Kimi would start crying and give us away.

"We're coming in!" What are these guys police officers? Sure enough they started to bang down the door and eventually got it open, with it being old and worn down. I heard them take a couple steps in. I was hoping and praying to god with all I had when one person was standing right next to where I was hiding. I could tell there was a second person.

"No one seems to be here." Said one.

"Maybe they left and are coming back." Said the other.

"Should we still tell the Knights of the True Cross about this?" Shit. They're exorcists. Even worse.

"We do have to write a report. So, this place would be apart of it."

"Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. And we don't know when the person would be back. So, there isn't a point to be waiting."

"Yeah, you're right. We should go before it gets dark." They said before walking away and closed the door behind them. Kimi let out a little baby noise after the door closed.

"Shh-shhh." I said as I rubbed the back of her head and back. She only snuggled closer to me. I stayed down there awhile before getting out. I put Aoi back on the chair and put my sword next to the chair. I almost fell on the bed because I was losing my balance. I sat against the wall with Kimi in my arms. I needed to get us out of here.

The next day I started to pack up my backpack with clothes and other things I need. I needed to stay light weight. I put on my winter coat,, fingerless gloves, and scarf. It was early spring, so there was still some snow on the ground. I had Kimi in a holder against my chest and under my coat. I had my sword too. I buried Aoi before leaving the house. My walking still isn't good, but I need a head start before they come back here. If they do.

Meanwhile with Yukio and Shrio....

Shiro's P.O.V.

"You found a house in the woods?" I asked the two men.

"Yeah, it didn't seem to be in bad shape for how old it probably was. Someone was probably living there, but they weren't there when we were there." One of them explained.

"Could we go see it?" Yukio asked. He was right next to me.

"Why?" The other guy asked.

"We've been trying everything to find Rin." I said.

"Because he's the son of satan and needs to be in your super vision all the time?"

"No, because he's like my own son. And like any parent, I want to find him." I said.

"Fine but I don't think you'll really find anything."

"Least we tried when we go." Yukio said.

A few days later...