7

Thursday 7:34 PM.
Sidney Daniels

I posed in the dress in front of Von while he held his irritated expression he's had ever since I told him I still hadn't picked out my dress.

"What you don't like it?" I asked.

"Baby... you look beautiful in anything which is why I'm confused on why it took you so long to even glance at a dress. What did you think you were gonna wear sweatpants and a t shirt?"

"Danisa said she's wearing spandex and a tank top-"

"That's because Danisa is a hoe. Period. That's just what she does," he said.

"Why you comin at her like that?"

"Am I lyin? Besides she cut you off without even trying to hear your side of the story even then you can fuck with whoever the fuck you want to fuck with why the hell is it her damn business who you fuckin. She always in somebody mothafuckin business and wonder why Darius don't want her ass," he ranted while I changed into my other option.

"Did I tell you she tried to step to me the other day? Like females outchea really think that shit cute. I swea foe God if that wasn't yo freeennn-"

I cut him off mid sentence when I stepped out of the dressing room to show him my dress. He sat there frozen.

"Stop staring at me like that and say something," I blushed.

"That's the one right there. That's it," he smiled.

"You sure because I got-"

"I'm positive. Baby you look like... I don't even have words," he said causing me to giggle.

He stood up and pulled me to him by my waist.

"I got you all giggly and shit," he said before he started tickling me.

I squirmed in his arms until my back was facing him when a girl called out his name.

"Devonte?" She said in a questioning tone causing him to stop as we came down from our laughter.

I recognized her. She was his summer fling from a summer or two ago. Her name was Trish I think. I remember Alli saying how much she wished Von would just settle with her instead of going out and being a hoe all the time.

"Hey Trish," He said.

"Hey... what you doin here?" She asked.

"Just makin sure she get her dress," he replied.

"Oh... well I heard you had got back from your summer camp thing and I didn't know how to reach you."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah... well I go to Riverside now. My parents finally decided to move down here so maybe we should... catch up," she said making the last line sound seductive.

Me and Von looked at each other before he looked at her.

"Sorry, I don't think you got the hint see this is my girl Sidney," he said.