14

Y'all are gonna be really mad with me😬this book is a tragedy so uh... get ready

Months later... 12:32 AM.
Sidney Daniels

I sung a tune I had made up as I played in my hair. I heard the latch on the door open. Confused since I had already gotten my meal I saw him walk in causing me to seize what I was doing as I looked at him.

"Hey baby. Did you miss me?" He asked as he stood over me.

I didn't respond I simply looked at him.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said before kissing me.

When I didn't kiss back he looked at me.

"Come on, Ni. It's me," he said causing me to look down. "Look at me," he said picking my head up.

"I love you Okay? Sometimes with love you do crazy things. In order for us to work I had to get you away from Von," he said.

"We could've talked, Tre. You didn't have to do what you did," I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

"But I did! Don't you see? If I would've continued on like that he would've trapped you. Now I have you all to myself. You're safe away from him. We'll raise him together," he said as he put his hand over my stomach as tears flowed from my eyes.

"Why Alli?" I asked.

"Shit I don't really know about that one. She's a little crazy if you ask me," he said causing my stomach to turn as I looked at him.

Who the fuck was he to call anybody else crazy.

"I just thought since Von's her brother she'd have a different type of access to get you away from him. When I told her my goal she was more than happy to help," he said.

He was about to start talking again when there was a knock at the door. He got up with a huff before he left.

"I'll be right back. Don't move."

Once he was gone I screamed and pulled against the chains as if they would break if I pulled hard enough. I heard the door open and he walked in with a nonchalant expression before he approached me.

"Hey baby," he said kneeling down next to me.

I flinched when he stroked my face and his expression softened.

"You don't have to be afraid of me," he said.

My expression didn't falter and that angered him. He forcefully grabbed my face and made me face him. He choked me just enough for me to start to black out before he let go.

"How the fuck are we supposed to be together if you can't even trust me?! You never did! I didn't even fuckin do anything to yo stupid ass!" He yelled.

I looked up at him through my tears. Before he pulled out his gun.

"No! Please-" three gunshots blared through the basement before everything went dark.

Omniscient

Sidney gasped for air as she laid on the floor. Tre threw the gun at the wall before tangling his fingers into his hair.

"Fuck!" He yelled. "Why'd you have to do that?!"

He paced the floor every once and a while looking at Sidney's lifeless body. He eventually grabbed a rug before rolling her onto it.

He rolled her up before taking her outside and putting her on the back of the truck. He took her to a dumpster before dumping her body inside of it and driving off.