Prologue (edited)

One day long ago, there were two men named Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha. They were once great friends, and even greater rivals. When the two men were younger Hashirama said, while sitting on the ledge of a cliff, "I wish to build a village of peace, of powerful shinobi and loving villagers. A place of kindness, of care, and hope." and Madara had agreed with him.

Sadly their friendship had changed once their fathers found out about their comradery . Later on, they had become the clan's chiefs, going against each other in battle many times. One fateful night, the once comrades fought to the death in bloody battle. On that night the final fight of the war had ended, and the death of Madara Uchiha was secured. Now, Hashirama's dreams were finally coming true, but at the cost of the life of his best friends and greatest rival.

With the end of the First Great Shinobi War, Konohagakure, Village Hidden In The Leaves, was built. With the help of Hashirama's Mokuton, wood release, he had created homes in the forest below that fateful cliff. Hashirama also created a dark forest full with natures largest monstrosities, this forest was called, "The Forest of Death" or "Training grounds 66".

Many years later, a second Great Shinobi War occurred. Fought over land and resources, this war left the Land of Rain and the Hidden Rain Village in a state of total destruction. Three especially renowned shinobi from the Hidden Leaf were named Sannin for their skill in battle against the terrible Hanzo of The Salamander.

Even still, years after this war, peace did not last in the Leaf. A great and horrible fox demon with nine tails attacked the Village Hidden In The Leaves. It wrought ruination throughout the Village and slaughtered all in its path. One man stood out among the rest, the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze. He stood against the demon fox, and sealed him away into the the vessel that was his own son, Naruto. This feat cost him his life and life of his love, Kushina Uzumaki.

One would imagine that being the son of a Hokage would make Naruto famous, but instead he is hated or unknown. Being a Jinchuuriki, a vessel for a tailed beast, means that he has terrifying power locked within him behind a seal. The Third Hokage, who retook his place of Hokage after the Fourth's death, was asked by the Fourth to keep Naruto's lineage and Jinchuuriki status secret from himself and the village. Even so some still found out that the Nine Tailed Fox lived within Naruto, and because of this Naruto is greatly disliked by many in the Hidden Leaf.

At the age of 4 years old, Naruto was training in the forest near the village. He met another young boy by the name of Sasuke Uchiha who also was there to train. They quickly noticed one another and started trying one-up each others feats in training. This quickly led to an amazing friendship, and an even better rivalry. Soon after they were practically inseparable. Always trying to get better than the other, they were constantly training. Itachi, Sasuke's older brother, quickly became like a older brother to Naruto as well. The rest of the Uchiha clan did not approve of this brotherly bonding between the three, for Naruto was a lowly villager unworthy of the Uchiha's affection. Still, through Sasuke, Naruto considered the clan to be his own family even if they did not accept him.

In two years time from the start of his friendship with the Uchiha brothers, the 6 year old Naruto lived relatively happy. He still lived alone, and his only friends were Sasuke, Itachi, and Shikamaru all who he rarely saw, but it was enough. He was still lonely sometimes but his few friends kept him happy. That was until the Uchiha massacre. One fateful night Naruto was walking Sasuke home from a hard day of training. They were close to the clan's reserved grounds and were about to part ways when they both heard screams from the homestead. Sasuke and Naruto both ran to investigate only to see the corpses of the entire Uchiha clan strewn about the grounds. Blood everywhere, malice filled the air, thickening the atmosphere around them to feel almost heavy walking through it.

Immediately Sasuke's instinct was to search for his brother and parents, whilst Naruto followed quickly behind. Running to the main house, slamming through the doors, and knocking over furniture the two arrived at Sasuke's parent's door. Both boys were petrified, terrified to even open the door to what could possibly lie behind it. In a spur of bravery, Naruto went for the door only for Sasuke to grab his hand. Sasuke gave Naruto a look, and Naruto could tell that opening this door was something Sasuke needed to do himself. Sasuke opened the door and entered the room and Naruto followed.

The boys froze. What they entered the room to was something neither of them expected. Itachi was standing over the dead bodies of his and Sasuke's own parents. Sharingan activated and staring with a killing intent at the boys who saw him as a brother, he stifled their raging screams by sending them into a Tsukuyomi, a horrific dream like genjutsu that set the murder of Sasuke's parents on a constant repeat in both the boys minds. Naruto and Sasuke were scarred for life from that genjutsu, and Itachi attempted an escape. The attempt failed though.

Pain like that would send anybody into shock, it would send anybody over the edge, but Naruto wasn't anybody he was the Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox. A demon of such great and horrific power, and of such a concentration of chakra, it's a wonder the seal held as long as it did without weakening even once, until now that is. Naruto was sent straight into the four tailed chakra cloak instantly losing all self control or consciousness.

Naruto, being controlled by the fox demon, attacked Itachi and in one swipe sent him flying through walls to the outside grounds. Naruto ran to where Itachi would land Itachi even landed and smacked him again slamming him into the ground. The disruption in Itachi's chakra sent Sasuke out of his genjutsu and Sasuke could feel the killing intent and pure chakra radiating off of Naruto. Sasuke ran to Naruto trying to stop him and Naruto screamed, sending a shockwave of condensed chakra through the air and blasting Sasuke and Itachi almost 20 meters away. Because Sasuke was the last person to disrupt Naruto, the Nine Tailed Fox decided that Sasuke would die first.

Sasuke and Itachi were still dazed from the last attack but the fox controlled Naruto didn't care about a fair fight, just brutal slaughter. Naruto sprinted toward Sasuke in an attempt to attack when Itachi jumped to Sasuke, grabbed him, and ran. This only amused the fox in Naruto as now it would be an entertaining chase. Naruto sprinted behind an evading Itachi and quickly caught up. He smacked Itachi and Sasuke to the ground and pinned Sasuke. Itachi tried to intervene but Naruto just smacked him away. Naruto, pinning down his best friend and greatest rival, his own brother, lifted his head to the sky and condensed a Tailed Beast Bomb. He ate the chakra ball, aimed it at the terrified boy beneath him, and obliterated Sasuke completely. The shockwave from this attack set off alarms in the village and sent Itachi flying into the nearby forest by the Uchiha residence.

Kakashi Hatake and a group of Anbu Black Ops showed up to kill Naruto and the fox demon controlling him, but then showed the Lord Third Hokage. The Third came to sedate Naruto and strengthen the seal on the fox, deciding that the boy could still be salvaged if rehabilitated properly. Itachi got away, only just barely living and vowing that he would one day kill Naruto for killing his brother. Naruto made a similar vow, to one day kill Itachi Uchiha for killing Sasuke's entire clan. Despite the Third Hokage wishing to resolve matters as peacefully as possible, the village elders, and the village council decided that in order to punish Naruto whilst still keeping him alive in accordance with the Hokage's wishes, Naruto would be sentenced to survive two years in Training ground 66. In that two years Naruto is required to to work on controlling the beast inside him, and if those two years pass and Naruto emerges without at least a basic level of control over his powers, he will be killed.