New Journey

TimTom. Rebecca. Screwed both of them up. Good job me. I'm really something else. And I really want to meet SomethingElse(YT).

+*+
    More about the story:
Ever so determined, I still strive to be part of the Animation Community without the animation part, setting my sights to a sucessful Animation YouTuber in Arizona that is completely something else. When the friendship starts to become promising, I thought that nothing can stop me now. Until Adam shows signs of being homosexual, and not pansexual. Will I survive thethering onto the very edge of our friendship? Or will it fail like the other ones.
+*+

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
A/N: When I first started writing this, I was twelve and the only stuff I knew about the LGBTQ+ Community was being gay. I was not aware of the B or T or Q, and especially not aware of the +. When I go and edit this, hopefully it'll be more genderless. I am a Demisexual Homoflexible AFAB that, if asked, will classify myself as genderless, so ya know. So, writing this, I will already start making this as genderless as possible.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

The airport in Texas was abuzzed with numerous people hurrying up to get to their gate or buying whatever food they can get their hands on before their flight, but not me. I'm just sitting down silently in a seat quite far, but not too far from the gate, and my phone was in my hands. I had been fidgeting for it for quite a while now, flipping and flipping it over and over in my hands deciding whether or not I should actually still try to be part of the Animation Community without the animation part. I turn my phone on, but that's the most I've done towards progress.

I must have been really weak because one day I found myself in the airport. Good job me.

And now I find myself sitting in a boarding gate again. Gate number 3. Like how this is try number 3. I shook my head as I stared spitefully at the sign. The air conditioning in the airport was significantly colder compared to the last two times as I hugged my soft fuzzy grey hoodie closer to myself. It's either the air conditioning, or the coming of autumn. I always loved autumn. The leaves really looked beautiful this time of year. And especially right now, I thought to myself as I looked out the window to see a few trees outside with their leaves turning red and golden. And autumn just seemed to have some sort of magic within itself.

:

Five minutes to boarding time and I'm feeling more jittery by the minute. Do I really want to do this? I looked around, not sure what I was looking for, then focus my gaze once again on the boarding gate in front of me. The flight attendants were probably arranging their files on their desk as there was quite a commotion there. I looked at the digital clock displayed above my head. It was 8:20 a.m. Just a few more minutes. My eyes narrowed in worry, but I knew that I wasn't going to back down. Whenever I put my mind to something, I stop at nothing to achieve it. That was definitely clear, considering the last two times my determination got the better of me.

The commotion at the boarding gate desk stopped and an anouncement rang over the speakers for the boarding of Business Class and anyone who needed assistance like Persons with Disability or babies. I just sat on my seat directly facing the boarding gate. My leg started to shake uncontrollably, a bored habbit. Finally, they called for the boarding of Section F. That would be me. I take my backpack beside me and insert
my arms through both straps, holding on tight to the straps as I walk up to the boarding gate and hand over my passport and boarding pass. A lady in a grey uniform took it and scanned my passport. Then she ripped the part of the boarding pass off and gave both to me. I took them and placed them in the front pocket of my backpack and ventured down the long tunnel that would lead to the airplane door.