Would you know? (One-Shot)

One bright sunny day, while everyone were having a good time with their remaining vacation days at the private beach resort of Kim Jisoo's family.
There's this one young lady sitting along the cottage and distracted by her own thoughts.

Should I just distance myself from her? Or should I tell her the truth? The young lady thought.

Ugh. This is so confusing. I don't know what to do. How should I even start. Jisoo unconsciously spoke to herself with an obvious annoyed expression.

"Hey Jisoo!? What's wrong? What's the matter? Start about what?" Jennie asked her childhood friend.

Uh-uhm, since when have you been standing there? Jisoo asked.

"Not for long. What's bothering you Chu? You can always share it with me, I'm always here to listen." Jennie comforted her.

It's really nothing, something just crossed my mind. But it's no big deal. I assure you with that. You can go back and enjoy with Lisa, I'm all fine here. Jisoo said and flashed a smile to her worried friend.

With that Jennie went back to their friends, leaving a still contemplating Jisoo at the cottage.

Hmm. Am I really in love with Jennie? Why am I still doubting? Her smile,her caring side, the way she laugh, the way she talk. I think I'm really in love with her.
But what should I do? I don't want to ruin our friendship. Friendship may last longer rather than being in a relationship with her.
But, Does she even likes me back? Or maybe she's into guys rather than girls like me. (Sigh)

Should I just stay away from her until this feelings in my heart fades away,

or

Should I tell her about this feelings of mine towards her?

Since the day she met Jennie. She always felt this weird feelings whenever Jennie is around talking to her. Her heart beats fast and she can feel those butterflies in her stomach. She always think that it's weird because she can't feel the same thing whenever she's around Seulgi nor Lisa.
She's just confused with her own feelings not until yesterday when she shared it with her best friend Soojoo who eventually teased her after she opened up to the latter.

Hey! Why are you laughing Soo? What's funny about that? I-it's just weird for me to experience those. I don't know what's wrong with me. Jisoo said while giving a one hard slapped on Soojoo's shoulder.

"You know Jisyu, I think I know the reason." Soojoo stated while trying her best to control her laughter.
"And the funny thing is, you have no idea what is it all about. Geez Syu, you're basically in love with Jennie! OUR JISYU HERE IS IN LOVE WITH HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND! Yieee~" and there,Soojoo burst out her laughter while poking the side of Jisoo.

Can you please lower down your voice. Wtf Soo! You're being loud again. It's a secret between the two of us. Promise me that you'll not gonna tell this to anyone ever,okay? Jisoo reprimand her best friend.

"Of course, I won't tell it to anyone. You can give your whole trust to me baby Syu. Haha I promised." Soojoo reassured her.
---------
Night time has come. To lessen her burden, Jisoo just wrote all her feelings at the empty back page of her favorite book.
When suddenly, Yeri's loud voice interrupted her. So, she instantly closed the book and hid it just below her bunny plushie.

"Yah Jisooyah! Did you come with us just to look after our things and don't have any plans to have a good time with us? Come on,were having a small fun outside. Join us." Yeri half shoutedly said.