intro

hiii! so i made another crap for me to abandon after 2 years sjsjs

i came back writting after stanning bts so here i am writting one for yoongi.

so pls enjoy and be patient w me argh

»»»»»

Being an idol is difficult. If you were a kpop fan, you would know how many trials and hardships an idol go through.

Y/N went through those trials and hardships.

As a child, she looked up to those idols who sacrificed everything and it all payed off. She wanted to achieve her dreams by becoming famous.

And now, it seems like she had already achieved it. You are now a certified idol who is famous enough for people to look up to. Everyone wanted to be like you. You were talented and pretty. Despite all the hardships you've been through, you finally made it.

"Let's start from the top, Y/N." Your choreographer, Juwon, tells you after teaching you the last step of your choreography. You let out a small sigh before smiling again.

"Okay." You nod in response and proceeded to dancing to the song that was echoing throughout the practice room.

Of course, as an idol, there were a LOT of rules. Rules that are very known for an idol and have to follow it strictly. You could list down a LOT but it would take time.

So let's jump into one.

You can not date with other idols.

Sure, love is love. But we all know how dangerous it can put the company and artist himself/herself. That's why every idol must follow these kind of strict rules in order to maintain their positions.

It's business..