eight

"I forgot my wallet and it's an emergeny. If you don't mind, can you pay for this? I'm really sorry. I don't mean any harm, i promise." His raspy voice did freak you out a little but it calmed you somehow.

What nostalgia is this?

---

You stood there, stunned from what he just said. You were scared and it's in the middle of the night. The only people in the store is this slacked-off worker and this man who you are facing right now.

Why is this guy even asking money from me? He seems rich anyways, you stared at his clothes, looking well fed too.

You saw what he was 'supposed' to pay for and it was an energy drink and a sandwich. You let out a sigh and smiled, he does look he needs the food. Especially in this cold weather.

"Is that all you're getting?" you asked respectfully while moving to the side for him to put down his products.

"Yes." He nodded while placing it down.

"Um.. You should get more.. You'll need it especially in this cold weather. Don't worry, i will pay for it." you assured, scratching the back of your head.

You were pretty sure you heard him scoffed. You sighed in disbelief and rolled your eyes.

"You're too nice. I'm fine with this." He insisted. You nodded and told the worker that you'll pay what he was getting too.

The staff punched your products then his. You noticed the unknown man standing there with his head slightly bowed down. Is he a kpop idol? you laughed to yourself, assuming he was one.

You handed the plastic bag to him and bowed your head to him. "Thank you so much." And that he walked out of the store.

Wah, i can't believe him. He had the audacity to scoff infront of me. You rolled your eyes, taking the food you just heated up.

You angrily opened your chopsticks and the sausage pack. "I was just trying to help." you defended. While mixing the ramyeon, you can't stop thinking about what happened. The fact he tried not to laugh at what you said. So disrespectful.

~

"Really. I can't believe it." The paled young man sighed in disbelief and hissed. "It's the second time this has  happened." He shook his head while walking faster back to the studio.

Yoongi was on his way to the convenient store to buy some food for energy. He's staying in his studio because he wanted to make some tunes. Not expecting it, he met Y/N again. What's worse was, he was almost caught. The shorter girl he met was nice and persistent. He appreciated the fact she wants to help him. The unacceptable part was she assumed he was poor. My gosh, really. He can't help but laugh at the situation.

"I should stop going to that convenient store." Yoongi thought. He sat down on his comfy chair and opened up the energy drink. While he drank this, those same thoughts happened to appear again in his mind. What the hell?! He almost got choked on his own drink. This is unbelievable, he sighed, slouching down on his seat.

After how many minutes, he finally had the confidence and focus to do his job.

--

A knock was heard when Yoongi was fixing his files. He was done with his drafts and it's now 2:15 am. Before he opened the door, he stretched his body first. He opened it slowly check who it was. A tall man with a cap appeared infront of him. He was wearing he's usual brown vintage jacket and a washed gray shirt. His outfit was baggy as usual in spite of the cold weather that was occurring in Seoul.